• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Feeling different and not in a good way ( Ketamine ) ???? HELP! D:

Leopride17

Greenlighter
Hello everyone, your thoughts and opinions would be very much appreciated, as of about a month and 5 days, I have not been feeling the same person. I went on a binge and did a bunch of different things, in the course of two days at an anime convention. I usually take adderall every time theres an important event that comes around to boost my mood and make me more social, it also increases my impluses which i enjoyed. It started out like this. I took 20 mg when i first got to the convention and a coffee. i felt really good and started to tweek, about 2 hours into this, my friends introduced to me a drug ive never tried before. That drug is KETAMINE I only did about 1 bump of it, I didnt really like it. it was conflicting with the adderall i had already taken, so i decided to take about 30 more mg of adderall it def knocked me back up and at that time i was feeling really good. This all took place on Friday night, there was also alchohol and whipits involved 2 hits. when i went to sleep i took a 2 mg klonopin and a seraquel 25 mg and a beyndril. i woke up the next day not really feeling tired but almost like i was awake the whole time i slept which was till 3 pm. i felt kinda tired but still up so i took about 60 more mgs of adderall maybe a bit more. i noticed the only thing i havent did was touch my seratonin levels, so i took a point 6 of molly all at once and was feeling great. to sleep i took a xanax bar and a .05 haldol to sleep. i also smoked maybe a pack or 2 of ciggerates within this 2 day time frame. The wild card within all this is ketamine. ive never tried that. i never felt right after throwing up for 5 hours on perks 4 years ago which left me with a thick post nasal drip. Now my drip is barely there at all and my head and entire body feel lighter, as if theres a numb barrier over me and my emotions, i feel like i cant connect, also i noticed drugs arent effecting me the same way, or they feel different. overall i dont feel right.. i feel like my perception is off. Is this depersonalization.... please someone help. please someone dont tell me trying the natrual way is the way to go. ive been doing that and no results really. i miss my hyperactive, egotistical self where i would feel a rush of euporpia, now i dont really feel much, ive been doing everything i usually do, but i feel much more detached... i dont know what to do.. could one bump of ketamine reset my brain and did something to me. i feel flat and my perception of time feels weird. another feeling i should have is when you see someone you really like, or dislike you should get that nervous heart flutter.. im not getting that at all from anything.. I might go on welburtrin perhaps my dopamine levels are fucked from doing so much adderall with not much of a torlence. theres gotta be some drug to snap me out of this, i almost feel like not entirely connected to myself also another werid thing is why are my sinesses clear now.. why is my thick drip gone... i feel so off. was taking L tryosine and 5 htp but not much luck with that either, tried for 3 weeks

I wouldn't blame it on the k. You took a lot of stimulants in a short amount of time. Idk about you, but that would definitely fuck me up mentally for a little bit.

I almost always feel strange at the end of an adderall day. And i almost always have a small sad period after taking molly. You did all this and in high doses in a small amount of time, that's hard on your brain and it'll probably just take a little bit until your brain levels back out, unless you continue to do stimulants often.

Everytime I've used K, I feel an after glow as it wears off and then I normal the day after. I've never noticed any significant long term effects from occasional use.

Also, supplement like 5-htp help but not completely, it still requires time. Just get enough sleep and eat a good diet.

why does my body feel so much lighter tho? and euproia is blunted? also my post nasal drip is barely there anymore? any interesting theroies? is this depersonlzation?

You gotta slow down. You haven't hit your serotonin receptors yet, so lets combine 600mg of mdma with everything else? Xanax, seroquel, mdma, adderall, caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, ketamine, benadryl, haldol, klonopin. And your wondering why you don't feel right lol?

All your brains chemical levels are off (drained) , you need to give yourself time to recover dude... Stop using drugs for a while, exercize, and eat healthy. And never use that much shit in such a short period of time again.

600mg of molly at once... jesus.

whether he meant .6G of mdma or not idk. That's 400mg too much ontop of 60mg amph, i'd be happy to be alive tbh. Why you noobs do as much drugs as possible in the shortest amount of time i'll never understand. Amphetamine imo is good enough on it's own for a binge.

Ketamine has strong effect on smoothing respiratory system muscles if I'm not mistaken. I'm assuming you used it nasally so it's localized effect is probably what your noticing.

Slow down on the drugs. You might news to taper of the xanax if you developed a habit bad enough maybe some others too.. How do you get so much? Do you have a doc prescribing it mostly or what?

I recently found tiny amounts (20-30mg) of mxe to help with my anxiety/depression much more than ketamine.

You gotta slow down. You haven't hit your serotonin receptors yet, so lets combine 600mg of mdma with everything else? Xanax, seroquel, mdma, adderall, caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, ketamine, benadryl, haldol, klonopin. And your wondering why you don't feel right lol?

All your brains chemical levels are off (drained) , you need to give yourself time to recover dude... Stop using drugs for a while, exercize, and eat healthy. And never use that much shit in such a short period of time again.

600mg of molly at once... jesus.

Seriously wtf? 600mg of mdma! Either it was really cut powder or you are lucky the benzos cut down on the effects.

Ketamine documentary by Crime Prison Serial Killers on Youtube...it's a good starter documentary about Ketamine, the effects, etc.

Why mix all these different drugs? I'm a firm believer in researching the one you want to use, sharimg that experience with others and having a sober friend watch over you while you use. Then document your expeience on paper so you'll know.

Learn the dangers of mixing benzos and alcohol. Not only was that wreckless, it was stupid, sorry. CNS depression is real, but you will not feel it, you'll basically just stop breathing, and die.

Guys i took the xanax and klonpin to sleep not mixing them at once. I'm just so surprised that my drip is barely there any more and my head feels different. I also feel like I'm lighter some how. I'm worried about depersonalization... I have been feeling a bit detached..

i'd suggest avoiding all drugs for a little while. especially stimulants, they're likely the cause of what you're experiencing. might i kindly suggest taking this as a bit of a wakeup call, moderation is key. i developed some long lasting issues by not having that wakeup call.
should things get worse i'd suggest seeing a doctor/psychiatrist.
hope things get better for you buddy!

What kind of meds for psychiatrist would be helpful to try? you honestly think the simulants are the reason i feel like this? ive abused sitmulants before and never have i felt like this, feeling lighter, harder to connect to my emotions, not really addicted to anything. been working out and staying healthy but idk something feels off. i want a pet scan. i think the ketamine did this .... what am i experiencing?

It's likely the k experience set off something the long term drug use has developed. It's really not that easy though as so many life factors play into it. Just work with a doctor