• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Feeling a little vain? Then post your pic HERE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL. Well I was specifically told by teh gf NOT to do anything with my hair cos she loved it. LoL I guess loved is the operative word. Hehe

So so good.

:D

Hehe we are having a night apart for the first time in like a month. :)
BUT I was thinking of sms'in a photo to her but I think tomorrow I will wear a bandana then take it off in front of her to surprise her. :)

Hehe she wont mind, but its just that she specifically said not to do anything with it. :)

Haha. Ah well, it will grow back. It's not like you got a skull tattoo on your face or anything. She'll be right :)

raverchik said:
Beech likes boys??????!! BBQ!!

Oh no :(

*goes back under rock*

BBQ?? huh? I'll bring the potato salad.

Thanks for the compliment....i think.

Hoping to have some dirty moustache photos in this upcoming month of Movember!! Get into it kids, raise some coin for men's health issues and so on and so forth!

Klue....does all those curry you cook mess up your facial hair?

LoL ^
Im taking that as a compliment... I think :)

Oh and the gf was totally cool with it. Score!

cant say im feeling too vain after this incident, although the dr and hospital did help me a great deal ;)

fdknee.jpg

fdknee3.jpg

klue: i love your haircut! i too am looking to shorten my hair for summer; the humidity drives me crazy having a full head of hair. <3

taliana: you are just beautiful <3 it was awesome to see your face again. I love what youve done with your hair.

...kytnism...:|

I cut 15-20cm off my hair too, its shoulder length now. People shed their winter coats in summer just like dogs ;)

Klue said:
LoL ^
Im taking that as a compliment... I think :)

Oh and the gf was totally cool with it. Score!

Of course it's a compliment and I know your gf will love it ;0

yarni-1.jpg

Yes. I even have a mole on the palm of my hand. I'm the only person I know who is that dedicated to being a mole.

Ah yes, the mole on the hand, i have one as well, on the same hand as yours, about 3cm to the left. :)

I have a freckle on the PALM of my hand. Hows that for weird ;) ehhehe

thanks kytnism :)

ps yarn, lookin lurverly anyhoo :)

^ Actually, mine is on the palm of my hand, but about 3 cm north-left of UAN's. :)

I used to have a cigarette burn on my hand. Palm scars heal quick (it's a working surface).

Nice pic :)

hey since i barely post and i have never shown a pic i found one of me and my mates in thailand on elephants im the front right sorry folks dodgy picture..i hope it works i went to the attatchment thing haha

Attachments

• l_adcc1acab1392ba7d7b048784a5c7d6e[1].jpg
    l_adcc1acab1392ba7d7b048784a5c7d6e[1].jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 124
Status
Not open for further replies.