• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Feel like a seizure is coming,

When I’m in a drug that kill my appetite, I drink milk, or protein powder, bananas, and a daily multivitamin.

Also, I usually try to get stoned while I’m on dxm or meth, so that way I get the munchies, I mean it’s not like it’ll make me eat everything in the fridge if I’m already on Speed or dxm, but it will make hungry enough to feed myself.

There’s a really cheap protein powder I get made by musclepharm, I think it’s like 2 kilos of protein for 60 bucks when you buy it at heb in the heal5 food aisle, or the equivalent of heb where you live.

Ensure is also easy to drink

They sell mass gainer powder at gnc, it’s packed with milk protein and maltodextrin usually from what i’ve seen

I think you should buy an ounce of weed, and smoke it within a month, but preferably within two weeks, so that way you’ll be sleeping and eating and drink water all the time
Ive got plenty of weed. I don't smoke much though. Part of me thinks I get it to get right back out there cause I've got work to do but it's my own job and I could pull back for a couple days. I still hear that ringing in my head but not as intense as yesterday.
If that happens when I'm driving though and it is intense....Scary thought. I'll go make some eggs and toast. Ty for the advice.

Still feel like shit but FUCK IT! I can't sit home anymore. Its killing me worse than this feeling in my head. Wish me luck. I chucked my needles

As far as I know, I don’t think an epileptic feels a seizure coming, sometimes they act kinda brain dead for a while before the seizure.

When somebody is having a seizure, they usually black out, and don’t realize what’s happening, then they wake up dazed and stay like that for a while.

I don’t know what your describing, but if your worried maybe you should see a doctor
I, along with many other people, experience what's known as an "aura" prior to actual convulsions. I get a distinct alteration of my visual field, including my vision becoming heavily yellow/orange tinted and with what I can only describe as "glitches" similar to when you get interference on a digital video field. I get a sensation of increased pressure on my body, like I'm suddenly under several extra atmospheres of pressure. These symptoms almost give me 2 or 3 minutes of warning to get to a bed or couch, or at least lay down in the grass if I'm not indoors.

I, along with many other people, experience what's known as an "aura" prior to actual convulsions. I get a distinct alteration of my visual field, including my vision becoming heavily yellow/orange tinted and with what I can only describe as "glitches" similar to when you get interference on a digital video field. I get a sensation of increased pressure on my body, like I'm suddenly under several extra atmospheres of pressure. These symptoms almost give me 2 or 3 minutes of warning to get to a bed or couch, or at least lay down in the grass if I'm not indoors.
That sounds really accurate to my situation. For me It's really hard to describe. Thank you for sharing this. It's pretty freaky when you don't have a clue what's happening and think death isn't out of the question. Real good information for those like me.

What would you like out of life, @Thriceapair ?
Trying to dig something out of you to get this outta ya mind... even though I know this sounds ridiculous... my brother had this (RIP).
Or your favorite sport or past-time?
Ya can start a threat anywhere and gort responses.
If ya feel comfortable here... by all means be comfortable. Wanna know more about ya. ;)
How about a NMI thread? Tell us where ya was born and maybe where ya wanna end up? Bffs? Not being bad cop here just wanna get ya out there more as it can be healthy.
Love ya always

Thank that good advise. The exact description of my three seizure's. Am the second to mention this? So there others that share the experience, horrible.

Although aware till the seizure. When it happens it happens and its lights out for me. I go face forward if I am standing at the time. Don't wanna be driving atm. The laying down part is a good practice, advice i am will hopefully use might i get a fourth.

The Tonic-clonic fase is also dangerous. You drop and then violently jerk and get muscle contraction's. You wanna preferably be on a matras by then, though grass sounds ok too. Be sure the matras is free from the wall's and has no sharp edge's.

Because i also get Ictal episodes. Basically psychosis, before during and after. Which means substantial or total loss of awareness, while still doing complex activity's. i do all kinda weird stuff, even buying Beer.

Malnutrition, lack of sleep and dehydration have a huge role as well as stress and drug's (alcohol/ amphetamines in my case) use or abrupt changes in use. Doesn't matter if a dr. changed a prescription or when self-medicating, is what my personal experiences are. But as one can only influence ones own choices, i had to quit drinking, and stopped Tobacco. Just starting myself! You did a good start , keep yourself in check and update back. It might take time but it gets better.

Its very hard for me to say what you are experiencing. Might as well be something different. How is your blood pressure? Maybe visit your dr?

But the lifestyle you live is definitely not improving your situation. It was not for me, but I am getting old.

Last edited:
What would you like out of life, @Thriceapair ?
Trying to dig something out of you to get this outta ya mind... even though I know this sounds ridiculous... my brother had this (RIP).
Or your favorite sport or past-time?
Ya can start a threat anywhere and gort responses.
If ya feel comfortable here... by all means be comfortable. Wanna know more about ya. ;)
How about a NMI thread? Tell us where ya was born and maybe where ya wanna end up? Bffs? Not being bad cop here just wanna get ya out there more as it can be healthy.
Love ya always
Yeah okay. May not make sense but okay I'll start.
What I want more than anything is to feel the drive, ambition and contentment I used to feel, when I was younger before my self medication began and then stopped working and I began chasing it, flooding my body w shit looking for an easy way back there. Times when I've not felt sry for myself, unfortunate, not afraid of pain and discomfort, doing things not to feel alive but because of being alive.

May not make sense but okay I'll start.
Yours or mine? :ROFLMAO:
looking for an easy way back
shit, man. the easiest way back that I have found to date is the most painful, self-disgusting, realizing my stupidly, digging to places I would rather not and a loving SO that worked on me for more than two decades.
this is too far too deep for a one off. imma have to come back (if ok) and possibly we can find something helpful...?

shit, man. the easiest way back that I have found to date is the most painful, self-disgusting, realizing my stupidly, digging to places I would rather not and a loving SO that worked on me for more than two decades.
this is too far too deep for a one off. imma have to come back (if ok) and possibly we can find something helpful...?
I would really like that

a loving SO

this is too far too deep for a one off. imma have to come back (if ok) and possibly we can find something helpful...
I would be lost w out my wife. Lost! TG for that.

I had to make my friend drive after I instinctually lurched into the break down lane and the feeling it passed. A feeling in the muscles of my face and head like tin. Jello violently shaking inside of a chamber surrounded by thin walls of tin echoing is how my head feels when it happens then it passes before it can really get thrumming. Is this a warning sign of seizure to come?
Reread my post, I really gotta be doing some work on my English grammar, but as I mentioned. Its hard to pinpoint what you experience.

It reminds of an hybrid of low bloodpressure which I have. Mine is 60 over 50. Which is near fainting according to my dr.

Happens while on acceptable doses of Amphetamine's, so its not like your pressure gets raised by them in some individual's. They happen mostly while getting up. From the ground or couch, do you get that?

But it could also indicate a seizure as they share some characteristic's. Have you been able to abstain from shooting and excessive drug use till today Thriceapair?

Last edited:
Reread my post, I really gotta be doing some work on my English grammar, but as I mentioned. Its hard to pinpoint what you experience.

It reminds of an hybrid of low bloodpressure which I have. Mine is 60 over 50. Which is near fainting according to my dr.

Happens while on acceptable doses of Amphetamine's, so its not like your pressure gets raised by them in some individual's. They happen mostly while getting up. From the ground or couch, do you get that?

But it could also indicate a seizure as they share some characteristic's. Have you been able to abstain from shooting and excessive drug use till today Thriceapair?
I was actually going to hit you back and saw this. What you said about abrupt changes in use def hit home. I "almost" pinpoint one particular thing if I am judging by past experiences. But abrupt change is usage is for sure. Go from this to that to nothing to a bit of this, more of that etc. I think I can feel low bp and it was one of the things that concerned me the most. Since that episode I instinctively would not get up fast or move fast in general cause oh boy!
I have been able to sustain. I would do most of my shit downstairs. If I go into my basement now the smell in the air ( nothing particular dust cig smoke ashes etc) but it makes me feel like death. It brings me on a fast ride right back there w out interlude. I cannot spend any time there until I clean it out very very well. It feels like plauge. I can't say Ive ever had this strong of a feeling towards it all until recently. Always in the past when I would get out of hand scare the shit out if myself and say "yeah right I'm not stupid that's the end if that" I ALWAYS would have that beckoning finger laying wait in the recesses of my brain biding time never consciously acknowledging the fact that I'm not done but just knowing it through and through far from it. Without facing the thought directly.
I have more to say but gotta go. Ty

I was actually going to hit you back and saw this. What you said about abrupt changes in use def hit home. I "almost" pinpoint one particular thing if I am judging by past experiences. But abrupt change is usage is for sure. Go from this to that to nothing to a bit of this, more of that etc. I think I can feel low bp and it was one of the things that concerned me the most. Since that episode I instinctively would not get up fast or move fast in general cause oh boy!
I have been able to sustain. I would do most of my shit downstairs. If I go into my basement now the smell in the air ( nothing particular dust cig smoke ashes etc) but it makes me feel like death. It brings me on a fast ride right back there w out interlude. I cannot spend any time there until I clean it out very very well. It feels like plauge. I can't say Ive ever had this strong of a feeling towards it all until recently.
That sure sound's like my attic. Smells like an ashtray to me now. And it brings back memory's to my mis-use of substance's.

I would literally yo-yo. From all to noting and from drug to drug. Which in hindside is imo worse then a steady usage.

But when your wound's have healed maybe a dr's visit? A treatment for Epilepsy takes a long time to settle. Its been more then a year now, and the Neurologist's still don't get it. So basically I am not treated to the optimum. I still experience insult's despite medication and changing my lifestyle a bit. The med's for treatment are not the most pleasurable either. They mess with my already f8ck*d sleeping architecture. Which trigger's seizure's, so a real catch-22 situation.

It also effect's my libido, gastro-intestinal track and especially my mood. Very snappy and easily irritated, so my hope is its not Epilepsy you have. But if you do it needs to be treated!