• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Feel like a seizure is coming,

Thriceapair

Bluelighter
I had to make my friend drive after I instinctually lurched into the break down lane and the feeling it passed. A feeling in the muscles of my face and head like tin. Jello violently shaking inside of a chamber surrounded by thin walls of tin echoing is how my head feels when it happens then it passes before it can really get thrumming. Is this a warning sign of seizure to come? I am home now and I can tell the feeling is very near. My friend told me it was from fatigue, drug use at too frequent intervals, not eating regularly, irregular sleep, dehydration all combined. It describe my behavior lately. I've been shooting coke for some time. Not every day, sometimes every other day, sometimes once a week. I shoot my Adderall several times daily. It is not abnormal to go all day w no food and little to drink. If I do drink chances are good it's red bull, or any thing with caffeine. I've experienced hot shots a few times, otherwise nothing similar to what I've been feeling for the past 3 hours which I am always right on the edge of the feeling I described and it almost feels like I can slip into it if I let myself but do I really have any control? I never do meth but first three days of this past week went through a ball of it. I was still able to sleep. Shooting it felt alot like molly. When I first felt it this afternoon I thought it was a freak thing and dismissed it. An hour later I did a small shot of coke. I have done zero drugs in the past three days other than the Adderall and Suboxone I am prescribed.
Wtf is going on? I'm probably doing an awful job trying to describe it all. I do not want outside attention. How serious is this?? Am I on the verge of being seriously fucked up?? Can I do anything about it? Other than keeping drugs out of my system and staying hydrated?
I am afraid this is going to sound ridiculous to anyone be who reads it. I don't need harsh attitude to know I am responsible for every bit of it. I don't want to be treated like a selfish asshole. I care what people think about me to an extent. I just want non biased information if any is available.
If I zone out I feel like it will happen again only I am not sure what "it" is. It's not painful but the feeling does scare the shit out of me. Looking for info and guidance. Ty

Can ya take a cool shower?

edit blow everything out ya nose/head as ya can

As far as I know, I don’t think an epileptic feels a seizure coming, sometimes they act kinda brain dead for a while before the seizure.

When somebody is having a seizure, they usually black out, and don’t realize what’s happening, then they wake up dazed and stay like that for a while.

I don’t know what your describing, but if your worried maybe you should see a doctor

When somebody is having a seizure, they usually black out, and don’t realize what’s happening, then they wake up dazed and stay like that for a while.
Not really true. I've had all sorts of seizures. The really bad ones you do black out usually, but I've also had many where I was completely conscious the entire time.

there are spectrums of like 4 different types of seizures

Not really true. I've had all sorts of seizures. The really bad ones you do black out usually, but I've also had many where I was completely conscious the entire time.

there are spectrums of like 4 different types of seizures
Maybe im wrong then, I guess just disregard my posts, i saw friends have seizures in jail, and all of them reacted how I described, I wasn’t aware there were different reactions to having a seizure, I thought there was just different intensities

Maybe im wrong then, I guess just disregard my posts, i saw friends have seizures in jail, and all of them reacted how I described, I wasn’t aware there were different reactions to having a seizure, I thought there was just different intensities
they are awful

sometimes you simply become catatonic but aware, sometimes you can't control your body, sometimes you have the jerks all while conscious or semi-conscious. My worst seizure was in my sleep and I quite literally almost bit my tongue in half. My tongue was so swollen that I couldn't speak for 10 days

I've had probably a dozen through my life from various things

they are awful

sometimes you simply become catatonic but aware, sometimes you can't control your body, sometimes you have the jerks all while conscious or semi-conscious. My worst seizure was in my sleep and I quite literally almost bit my tongue in half. My tongue was so swollen that I couldn't speak for 10 days

Why not go tell a doctor Andy ask for help?

they are awful

Things like what?

My friend told me it was from fatigue, drug use at too frequent intervals, not eating regularly, irregular sleep, dehydration all combined.
I would 100% agree with your friend. Shooting stims every day, going for days without eating or sleeping, drinking little to no water....you do realise you are a human, right??? :) Your body NEEDS food, water and sleep. There is no debating that, you NEED it. There's no way around it.

Thriceapair said:
Can I do anything about it? Other than keeping drugs out of my system and staying hydrated?
Stop shooting stims every day.
Make sure you EAT something at least once a day.
Make sure you DRINK WATER every day, 8 glasses if you can.
Make sure you SLEEP every night.
And that's it. Boom. Problem solved :)

Im pretty sure you have b12 deficiency, your doctor should prescribe you tablets with essential vitamins for drug related exhaustion.

just checkin to see if anything is any better or worse. yesterday posted and just checkin dude aint stroked out. is OP around?
He hasn't logged back in since yesterday. Fingers crossed he's okay and will respond to us when he logs back in.

Thanks but seriously do not wanna be here will see ya in another til this is sorted.
:oops:

I'm okay ty for all the input. Still I do not think I will be driving tomorrow. Been trying to sleep all day.
It feels like a high pitched frequency that blasts my head for a split second. Getting further and fewer in between. I think that's a good sign. I will take all your advice. Shit got away from me. Big time.

As far as I know, I don’t think an epileptic feels a seizure coming, sometimes they act kinda brain dead for a while before the seizure.

I don’t know what your describing, but if your worried maybe you should see a doctor
I've definitely felt seizures before they happened. It sucks!!

If you have benzos take them now!! Whatever you do don't take Wellbutrin, tramadol, or tricyclic antidepressants. I've had seizures from all three that I could feel before they happened.

I'm okay ty for all the input. Still I do not think I will be driving tomorrow. Been trying to sleep all day.
It feels like a high pitched frequency that blasts my head for a split second. Getting further and fewer in between. I think that's a good sign. I will take all your advice. Shit got away from me. Big time.
When I’m in a drug that kill my appetite, I drink milk, or protein powder, bananas, and a daily multivitamin.

Also, I usually try to get stoned while I’m on dxm or meth, so that way I get the munchies, I mean it’s not like it’ll make me eat everything in the fridge if I’m already on Speed or dxm, but it will make hungry enough to feed myself.

There’s a really cheap protein powder I get made by musclepharm, I think it’s like 2 kilos of protein for 60 bucks when you buy it at heb in the heal5 food aisle, or the equivalent of heb where you live.

Ensure is also easy to drink

They sell mass gainer powder at gnc, it’s packed with milk protein and maltodextrin usually from what i’ve seen

I think you should buy an ounce of weed, and smoke it within a month, but preferably within two weeks, so that way you’ll be sleeping and eating and drink water all the time

Last edited: