• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Favroite Opiate/Benzo Cmbintation? (MMT patients please use Methadone as the opiate)

Methacodone

Bluelighter
Alright folks, I made quite a similar threads as this one.

But I wanted to make it more clear and easy, as possible. We ALL (should) know mixing the 2 class of drugs opiates/opioids and benzodiazepines. So please, with no tolerance to both of these clas od drugs, please avoid combining them. The results on Od'ing on this combination is VERY serious and easy. Many deaths have happened when people mix both opiates/opioids and benzodiazepines. Even in minimal dosing.

Anyways, those of us who use these substances and class of drugs, I'd like to know what your favorite combination(s) (are,is)?

Lets first start with what kind of these substances you have a Rx for (or have them)..

For me,

Here what I have in my stash -

OPIATES/OPIOIDS:
1. Liquid Methadone
2. Norco. Hydrocodone/APAP 10mg/325mg

BENZODIAZEPINES:
1. Ativan/Lorazepam 1mg tabs
2. Xanax/Alprazolam 2mg bars
3. Valium/Diazepam 10mg tabs
4. Klonopin/Clonazepam 1mg tabs

My favorite opiate to use with Benzo's are Methadone. I have to choose Methadone also because i'm on MMT.

My favorite Benzo to combine with a opiate/opioid good I think. Any short acting meds go best with othet shoet acting meds IMO.

So as of today my favorite is Methadone/Clonazepam. Both last 50+ hours and feels damn good.

BUT, if I can choose any-

1. Xanax/Opana IR
2. Xanax/Hydrocodone
3. Ativan/Oxycodone
4. Ativan/Hydrocodone
5. Valium/Morphine

u4ia

My number one opiate is Dilauded (hydromorphone). I'll take that over anything, any day. Ever. All the time.

Fave benzo regardless of opiate is always Klonopin. I chew them up or let them dissolve under my tongue.

Last edited:
Well I doubt mine will count since I've only really combined temazepam with kratom and tramadol. Once on accident I did a temazepam/diazepam combo the night before and then did my regular dose of oxycodone the next morning without taking into consideration the benzo half life, it was the only time I ever really nodded on oxy even with a couple hundred mg of caffeine in me.

Even though I'm no longer prescribed temazepam I still have a lot left from hoarding them along with a bottle of hydrocodone and oxycodone I just haven't had the courage to take them at the same time.

heroin and diazepam.

diazepam is my favourite benzo, with alprazolam a close second.

methadone with diaz/alpraz is also nice.

IMO lorazepam is a load of shite.

also, when my tolerance is at zero, 2mg bupe with plenty of diazepam is beautiful.

last night I enjoyed 3 mg Etizolam and 20 mg Percoset...along with MJ...very pleasant..just received 50 etizest blisters...first time trying them...IMO; remids me more of valium than Xanax. Happy but was expecting something stronger 8(

Off Topic: any experience with Clonazolam and flubromazapam..should be researching them by Tuesday.

first post but been lurking for years%)

Methacodone, just FYI I actually like you. But I remember years ago when I would make posts like these. My mind constantly thinking about the wonderful combinations of the beautiful sounding words that drip off the tongue like honey from a comb. But I am warning you now this romanticism that you are developing with opiates/downers is dangerous. I am sure it has already lead to some consequences you would rather not have had happened. If not it will... and it will eventually get to the point where you hit bottom and realize this life is not something you can continue if you want to be a productive member of this 'society' I don't like that any more than you do but one day I hit bottom so hard I reached up... jumped... and couldn't even touch bottom. Please be careful because the infatuation is dangerous. This is why smart people tend to be more likely to be addicts. It is because you learn EVERYTHING about them. Even if we have no background in science, medication, pharmacology, etc... we could generally answer certain questions that 70% of society can not.

I do NOT say this because I look down on you at all. I say it because I see myself in you. I made these same types of posts at the same types of intervals. It is like looking at a digital mirror image of myself 6 years ago when it was allllllll good. the drugs were plentiful, cheap, and I didn't have a care in the world. But if you let it continue it will destroy you. BEST of luck brother. I really hope this helps or at least makes you think. More so I say this because your posts make me miss the good ole days lol. Be safe and God bless ya brother.

lol some similar shit happened to me when I was on a large amount of benzos (4mg Lorazepam, 4mg Alprazolam on top of methadone)

I literally couldn't even see what I was typing, my vision and memory loss gets FUCKED on benzos.

Methacodone, just FYI I actually like you. But I remember years ago when I would make posts like these. My mind constantly thinking about the wonderful combinations of the beautiful sounding words that drip off the tongue like honey from a comb. But I am warning you now this romanticism that you are developing with opiates/downers is dangerous. I am sure it has already lead to some consequences you would rather not have had happened. If not it will... and it will eventually get to the point where you hit bottom and realize this life is not something you can continue if you want to be a productive member of this 'society' I don't like that any more than you do but one day I hit bottom so hard I reached up... jumped... and couldn't even touch bottom. Please be careful because the infatuation is dangerous. This is why smart people tend to be more likely to be addicts. It is because you learn EVERYTHING about them. Even if we have no background in science, medication, pharmacology, etc... we could generally answer certain questions that 70% of society can not.

I do NOT say this because I look down on you at all. I say it because I see myself in you. I made these same types of posts at the same types of intervals. It is like looking at a digital mirror image of myself 6 years ago when it was allllllll good. the drugs were plentiful, cheap, and I didn't have a care in the world. But if you let it continue it will destroy you. BEST of luck brother. I really hope this helps or at least makes you think. More so I say this because your posts make me miss the good ole days lol. Be safe and God bless ya brother.

I know what you're talking about man. Trust me, I don't dislike ANYONE from B.L. why? because I don't personally know them.

OT.

Trust me man, I've had SOME REAL BAD coonsequences...from my parents, to the law, etc.
I know how that is,,,

But once you're an addict, you're ALWAYS going to be an addict, even when you're 100% clean. Because when you started, a new person went inside you (your addict).... you know what I'm talking about..say you're clean from EVERYTHING, and your mind tells you 'pleaseee use just 1 more time, remember how good it feels!?' that's what im talking about.

I've been having shitty arguments with my family lately cuz they see me fucked up all the time...this never happened to me on opiates alone. It's the BENZO'S that make your look super intoxicated.

But yeah man, I feel where you're coming from. Thanks for the great post.

Heroin + heroin.

I think benzos significantly dull the high and turn my gentle, controllable nod into a ridiculous, "pass out and drool on yourself for 6 hours" kinda high, and that isn't my idea of a good time.

I take morphine ER 15mg twice a day, so that's always in my system. I enjoy taking it with 2 or 3 hydrocodone/apap 10/325. Sometimes throwing in some alprazolam, but I think it makes me too sleepy sometimes.

MadDash.........you high bro? LOL

FYI

Buccal Fent with transdermal Fent. with a low dose of Klonopin...maybe 0.5 mg.
25mcg buccal fent with 75-100 mcg of transdermal fentanyl. Be careful though, this shit will kill you if you don't have a tolerance. On top of this, I'm usually on 40mg of Methadone every morning. Best combo.. Throw in 1500mg of Gabapentin.

I have a decent opiate/opioid tolerance. If I had an anesthesiologist with me, I'd like to try 5mg opana er and like .5 of clonazepam or 2mg of lorazepam.mg Maybe spike that with 70mg Vyvanse. ;)