• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Favourite Youtube Channel?

prorevolution

Greenlighter
I'm finding myself spending more and more time on Youtube from Complex, Noisey, Vice, Broadly to other random channels I've found...

Vloggers can be cringey but there's some interesting ones out there.

What are the Youtube channels you're hooked on?

Yeah, I find myself on youtube watching docos and other stuff quite a bit too.

A few of the channels I sometimes goto regularly are -

The young turks,

Vice,

Journeyman pictures,

Crime HD,

Documentary TV2,

TheRichest

+ more.....

so you're dating a vegan - cute couple cooking vegan food together

stevegreencomedy - intelligent pranks/real life trolling

munchies - vice's food channel, chef's nights out etc

joe goes - comedian/rapper goes to different conventions and hilarity ensues

hamishpatterson - pretty real dude who is into skating/surfing in cali, has some good insights, posts regularly about whats happening in his life + book reviews. new father.

I don't really follow any one channel assiduously, but there are a few that never disappoint:

*NileRed (Chemistry videos).
*Periodic Videos (Also chemistry vids related to the elements)
*College Humor (When it's good, it's great, though the quality isn't quite what it used to be).
*Adult Swim
*Laina (aka Overly Attached Girlfriend)

i found a new favourite youtube channel

h3h3 productions

its a guy who gets filmed by his gf doing mostly reaction videos. it is mostly poking fun at the weeeird stuff that is popular on youtube. its kind of like the youtube version of charlie brooker's screenwipe.

this is maybe my favourite vid, but they have a lot of really funny reaction stuff, they said they were influenced by tim & eric a lot early on.

Screen Junkies
Atheist Experience
Fine Bros
NardwuarServiette
Kotaku
LifeAccordingToJimmy
Boogie2988
PostmodernJukebox
Munchies
Team CoCo
JosephCostello
Tom Green
Gregsbeerreviews
stevegreenecomedy
Matt Stonie
EpicFiveTV

Last edited:
h3h3productions - really don't know any people who hate this channel, only good reaction videos imo
vice - good documentaries most of the time.
lazy masquerade and other horror story channels
probably a few more, but I'd rather not list them

Vsauce

/thread

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hands down the best channel really no comparison IMHO

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hands down the best channel really no comparison IMHO

"Hey vsauce! Michael here.

But what exactly IS here?

*creepy music starts playing*

Ancient Romans would sometimes...."

I hate youtube, most of the people are ignorant fangays. but if I enjoyed any channel... well nurdrage, but hes arrogant and deluded now that hes "famous". Also please dont watch TYT they are so bias and ignorant its disgusting, especially anna... they all have their traits thats for sure... And Please also stay away from Dnews they really have bad info sourcing and say what ever they feel.

I never watched youtube a lot but recently I have become sort of addicted to listening to "true" scary stories on youtube. Especially paranormal stories, although I dont believe most of them, but I find it kind of interesting wondering if the stories is made up, the author having a sort of hallucination, or really could be something unexplainable. Here is a list of my best scary story narrators, with my favorit narrators more toward the top of the list roughly

Lazy Masquerade
Be Busta
Lets Read
Corpse Husband
Urmaker // Fear Urmaker
Troubled Dreams
Horrorstudio1
ETA Paranormal
Madmike
Unit #522
ETA paranormal
Mr. Nightmare
Dark Waters (since he recently started using his own voice only)

I hate youtube, most of the people are ignorant fangays. but if I enjoyed any channel... well nurdrage, but hes arrogant and deluded now that hes "famous". Also please dont watch TYT they are so bias and ignorant its disgusting, especially anna... they all have their traits thats for sure... And Please also stay away from Dnews they really have bad info sourcing and say what ever they feel.

Dude it's about what youtube channels you watch, not what you think other people should not watch. As if I am going to not watch something because someone like you says not to because of your opinion on it.

a few months back i stumbled along the channel "psychedsubstance" that i think perhaps a lot of other bluelighters might enjoy. its a channel dedicated to harm reduction, live video trip reports and experiences with varying substances. its one of my faves now. :D

...kytnism...:|

I keep up with mainly two,
'CrazyRussianHacker'
'MattV2099'. You should check out at least three videos each by them, they're always great.

Nerdwriter1

i'm really impressed with the level of thought and quality in this dudes videos, my favourite thing on youtube at the moment.