• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

RCs Favourite RCs

What all RC's are still technically legal to buy in the U.S?
Personally I'd say that's something we shouldn't really discuss. I'm paranoid that discussion of good legal RCs tends to lead to their ban, as it tends to happen. There are lots of weird things, some good things. Google searching, wikipedia, or erowid is a good start.

I also don't know if legal discussion is permitted in this particular sub-forum, someone else could weigh in?

For that matter, many are dangerous, caution must be observed in their use. A lot of drugs mentioned here are dosed so low you wouldn't want to dose them without a milligram scale and volumetric dosing.

Personally I'd say that's something we shouldn't really discuss. I'm paranoid that discussion of good legal RCs tends to lead to their ban, as it tends to happen. There are lots of weird things, some good things. Google searching, wikipedia, or erowid is a good start.

And you never really know the legality of most RCs until you get yourself arrested for possessing it, get charged, refuse a plea bargain, and have a test case.

With most of the popular ones -- 2/4-F(M)A, bk-MDMA, 3-MEO-PCP, 1P-LSD, etc. (basically everything except the RC benzos) -- there is at least a facially plausible case for those drugs to fall within the scope of the Federal Analogue Act of 1986 (if you're in the US; most countries have their own analogue acts, often more broadly written/construed) banning "analogues" of Schedule 1/2 substances (which (meth)amphetamine, MDMA, LSD, PCP, even methylphenidate, all are).

A court might find that the changes to the structure of the drug are wide-ranging enough to make it not an analogue as defined by the statute, but there's not a lot of reason to feel secure about that, especially in the US where the penalties are so extreme if you go trial and lose.

^almost all rcs are not a legal grey zone in the usa. they're illegal analogs. benzos being the exception, like you mentioned. which is dumb, because that's one of the most addictive classes of drugs in human history.

For real? I Had no idea! This sounds like my ideal medication.
everyone raves about etizolam, which i understand because it has a mood lift that's atypical for benzos. etizolam is also watery. doesn't have the weight of real benzos. only public vendor i know that sells broma is on their last batch and it's accordingly priced. though i had it lab tested and it's legit.

Just never really got around to it man. Always missed out on the times it was around my friend circles. My pot guy said he was gona get me some recently, but I haven't heard from him in a hot minute and have to wonder if he got pinched or something.
i say skip it at this point. it's a kiddie drug. it's part of growing up, like trying shrooms, but i sure wouldn't take it now that i'm an adult with the ability to make responsible decisions. plus more than half of all pills are cut with weird stuff.

thread says favorite, but i recently found my least favorite: hexen. it's like crack with 1/1000th of the euphoria. also you need to wash it and then push it through a .22um filter. most of what i got from an amazing vendor is impurities.

edit:
wheel filtered sample is dried. afraid to try it. what if it's good?

Last edited:

I also don't know if legal discussion is permitted in this particular sub-forum, someone else could weigh in?

For that matter, many are dangerous, caution must be observed in their use. A lot of drugs mentioned here are dosed so low you wouldn't want to dose them without a milligram scale and volumetric dosing.
My apologies to all. I really don't mean to break the rules on here. I just get on one and forget to think about stuff like that. I will do my best to watch what I say.

And I kinda did google allot about them but either didn't trust it or not the answer I was looking for.. or just getting sketched out bout the whole thing..
Only reason I Was asking is because the Meth now days is a bunch of crap and was looking for other stimulants similar

Look at what stimulants are trending over in OD then? They tend to be RCs so to speak. I also don’t care for stims and they tend to be the quickest to be banned due to abusability. So have at em, fairly certain the last good RC stims are coming up for a ban in the coming months along with some other good tried and true psychedelics and benzodiazepines.

To be frank, RCs to avoid illegality are a joke. Consuming anything for psychoactive effects is in essence taboo everywhere. If you get caught with a legal powder in your pocket there’s still a high chance they’ll find a way to nail you for it.

Definitely Alprazolam - but I shot my tolerance with flubromazolam and clonazolam so high, i didn't even feel 15 mg of it. So at this point the flubromazolam and the clonazolam are my favourite ones

2-FA was definitely a good one. Ethylphenidate was inferior, but not bad either as a functional stim when used orally in light doses.

But probably my favorite, in terms of most euphoria, was prolintane (1-Phenyl-2-pyrrolidinylpentane). Prolintane didn't have a big presence when it was around AFAIK, and it came and went very fast it seems; but when the genuine article (not fake Katovit pills) was available, it was great.

I tried prolintane from a very reliable vendor and I didn't like it much.... extremely edgy and not much euphoria, and felt really hard on the heart.

You know, even with all the crazy stuff out there, its hard to beat the pleasant moments you could experience with 100 mg of DXM and 100 mcg of any LSD / analogue.

Even 60 mg DXM and a microdose of 1P-LSD is quite amazing.