• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

RCs Favourite RCs

nooodle

Bluelighter
What's everyone's favourite RC's and why?

Mine's got to be good ol' 2cb, shit feels way more euphoric than MD in my opinion and the slight visuals compensate it really fuckin nicely.

Actually, many if not most RCs aren't novel, they have appeared in papers and/or patents. It was interesting that methoxyphenidine (novel) has proved to be much more hazardous than diphenidine (90s patent). Truly novel compounds are truly risky.

The LSD analogues, cause acid was SO HARD TO FIND once upon a time. Also, acid is just a good ole mainstay hallucagenic molecule, the volume the pure xstal occupies makes it easy to bring around anywhere quite inconspicuously

Please define what to consider a RC. Do you mean new compounds not yet scheduled, or any lab-invented molecule?

Rc's yo, the kind that curcumvent the law. They're all kind of lab made, otherwise they'd be extracts, which are more like... a traditional shamanic and or indigenous kind of thing. Like peyote and zoomers etc.

Generally speaking, chemicals conceived in a lab are all, for all intents and purposes, research chems at some point in their life cycle.

But I'd imagine in this context, RC's would be molecules analogous to existing, scheduled recreational (outlawed) drugs that already exist.

Like; 4-ACO-DMT, or 1P-LSD, 3-MEO-PCP etc.

Last edited:
How does that one stack up against say, ALD-52? I've heard good things, but the bodyload is apparently a little more pronounced. I'd love to give it a whirl some day

Also, the base triptamines are pretty interesting. Methylallyltryptamine and Dipropyltriptamine etc. They all have similarities, with slightly different characteristics to each experience. "Flavors" as the late Alexander Shulgin would say.

MiPT is an interesting base. Ingestion produces only cognitive changes, while the hydroxyl group or the acetoxy group homologs produce some of the best visual hallucinations of the family of psilocybin analogues. Neat stuff

Last edited:
Don't forget how wildly unique DiPT is. Instead of visual distortion, there is profoundly intense audio distortion, when taken high enough it's far beyond simple pitch downshifting. Like DMT for the ears.

I have yet to experience this intriguing compound. It does sound like a mindfuck for sure!

I've heard good things about p-nitro phenyltropane. Never tasted it though, is that a condition?

The LSD analogues, cause acid was SO HARD TO FIND once upon a time. Also, acid is just a good ole mainstay hallucagenic molecule, the volume the pure xstal occupies makes it easy to bring around anywhere quite inconspicuously
acid is quite an amazing drug, one of my favourites.

I havent tried as many as some of you fiends (lol) but I enjoy
4 aco dmt, 4 ho mipt (nice when combod)
5 meo mipt (in low doses orally, especially when combined with 4 aco dmt)
1a-lsd, 1cp-lsd (especially nice when comboed with a disassociative)
Edit: I forgot to add eth-lad - visually superb (though unlike other lyserg) but clear headed enough to avoid the thought loops others in the class often throw my way

Also 2c e/t7 are decent when combined with a lysergamide, mind the confusion (otherwise they dont offer me the benefits others seem to reap)

Last edited:
The various LSD analogues are lovely.

Etizolam, although technically not an RC, is honestly one of my favourite benzos.