• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Favourite Quotes and Sayings IV - IV says it all.... IM wont to believe...

Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future, but today is a gift. That's why it is called the present.

Life plus Laughter times Love minus Hate equals Happiness.

A little progress each day adds up to big results.

after Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF

Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future, but today is a gift. That's why it is called the present.

Life plus Laughter times Love minus Hate equals Happiness.

A little progress each day adds up to big results.

after Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF

Those are definitely “wall art” quotes on the wall of many a council house.

Those are definitely “wall art” quotes on the wall of many a council house.

You obviously don't visit many council houses mate. That sort of shit is more likely to be found on the wall of offices as motivational bollocks for the workers...

You obviously don't visit many council houses mate. That sort of shit is more likely to be found on the wall of offices as motivational bollocks for the workers...
In wildness is the preservation of the world.

Attachments

• 02C76B8F-553C-433A-A37C-AD3F18AEF24C.jpeg
    02C76B8F-553C-433A-A37C-AD3F18AEF24C.jpeg
    46.7 KB · Views: 5
my brain is waving
RHdd9Gy.jpg

Has this become a pisstake thread now or we still doing actual quotes? ?

Here's one I like anyway:

"There exists in the world a single path along which no one can go except you: whither does it lead? Do not ask, go along it."

-Friedrich Nietzsche, Untimely Meditations

There are a great deal of Nietzsche quotes I consider motivational or truthful but if I listed all of them it'd take up the whole bloody thread.

One that everyone's surely heard before is "whatever does not kill me makes me stronger." It's become extremely cliche at this point, famously quoted by Kanye West too, but nonetheless a good aphorism.

Heh, "tooth faced ppl" - surely that should read "No tooth faced ppl"...

OMG, I sound such a snob! :LOL:

Not really though, cos I've got 2 teeth missing and live in a council house... :\

(But I'm not a fuckin moron...)

Has this become a pisstake thread now or we still doing actual quotes? ?

Here's one I like anyway:

"There exists in the world a single path along which no one can go except you: whither does it lead? Do not ask, go along it."

-Friedrich Nietzsche, Untimely Meditations

There are a great deal of Nietzsche quotes I consider motivational or truthful but if I listed all of them it'd take up the whole bloody thread.

One that everyone's surely heard before is "whatever does not kill me makes me stronger." It's become extremely cliche at this point, famously quoted by Kanye West too, but nonetheless a good aphorism.

More like "whatever does not kill me will leave me with PTSD and mental scars"

"Only fat people drink diet soda" - Paris Hilton

It's so true, though! Fat people sure do love diet coke. It's like they think "I ordered a diet soda, so now I can eat anything!!"

"Life was much simpler, thought poor Alice, when one wasn't always growing larger and smaller" - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

This struck a chord with me when I had an active eating disorder.

"Alice thought the whole thing absurd, but they all looked so grave that she did not dare laugh"

A lot of quotes in that book seem to fit with my mental health problems.

Last edited:
This one strongly resonates with my Borderline Personality Disorder and how I feel that I am not a Real person.

"You know very well you're not real."
"I am real!", said Alice, and began to cry.
"You won't make yourself a bit realler by crying." Tweedledee remarked: "there's nothing to cry about."
"If I wasn't real," Alice said - half laughing through her tears, it all seemed so ridiculous - "I shouldn't be able to cry."
"I hope you don't think those are real tears?" Tweedledee interrupted in a tone of great contempt.