• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Favorite RC Benzo

Status
Not open for further replies.

kvsouth69

Bluelighter
What is your favorite RC Benzo and why?

I haven't tried too many, but I have a love/hate relationship with etizolam. LOVE the intial feeling, but by the 2nd day I can't get that same feeling. Im hearing a lot about clonazolam. What are some others that are easy to obtain? I know they come out with them every time you change your underwear.

And whoever says you can't blackout from etizolam, apparently you haven't had the kind I have had. I've had blackouts just like I have on alprazolam.

Etizolam first the Clonazolam a close second. I find them very similar only clon is longer lasting and more sedating. I love them due to their ability to give a nice high whilst dealing well with anxiety.
F-lam is my least favourite due to extreme variability and age of taking effect. Plus it's a pure sedative.

Flubromazolam was garbage.

Flubromazapam was impressive. Etizolam is as always a light short-mid half life benzo with the luxury of being completely legal and cheap, assuming you've got half a brain on your shoulders and propglycol.

And whoever says you can't blackout from etizolam, apparently you haven't had the kind I have had. I've had blackouts just like I have on alprazolam.

They're benzos man, at a certain point you WILL black out. Just factor in tolerance. What do you think anesthesiologists do? Versed (midazolam) and Fentanyl very popular combination in their profession, they know your benzo habits before you go naked on the slab. They know how to dose in such a pinpoint way as to keep you out cold, but alive, for as long as the surgeon needs it. Impressive job title.

Clonazolam haven't tried yet. Sounds like a winner, though I hear a certain company is sending diclazepam out instead if you know what I'm talking about you know WHO we are talking about. Trust another.

Yes, I had F-am and it did NOTHING. Now perhaps it was bc I had eti and cloz in my system......I am so impulsive that i can't wait for one to leave to try another, so my experience to clonazolam didn't live up to all the hype (Im sure it was bc of the etizolam).

I usually get GREAT results from eti the first day I use it, but if I use it following days there's no effect. To me, this implies that our bodies need to rest and restructure to the foreign compound in order to get the same results. Any else have this issue? It' quite easy to go through a bottle of 100 when you aren't getting the same results after the first day. Perhaps take 1, wait a couple days, take another......Im curious how other eti users schedule theirs.

Flubromazolam was garbage.

Flubromazapam was impressive. Etizolam is as always a light short-mid half life benzo with the luxury of being completely legal and cheap, assuming you've got half a brain on your shoulders and propglycol.

They're benzos man, at a certain point you WILL black out. Just factor in tolerance. What do you think anesthesiologists do? Versed (midazolam) and Fentanyl very popular combination in their profession, they know your benzo habits before you go naked on the slab. They know how to dose in such a pinpoint way as to keep you out cold, but alive, for as long as the surgeon needs it. Impressive job title.

Clonazolam haven't tried yet. Sounds like a winner, though I hear a certain company is sending diclazepam out instead if you know what I'm talking about you know WHO we are talking about. Trust another.

Very true, but as someone who worked in surgery I can assure you those benzos they give are on STEROIDS and will not likely give any of the signs of the over the counter benzos. That being said, yes, if you take enough benzos, no matter what kind, you will black out. I mean, you benzo heads (I am one) how many times have you looked for something the following day only to realize you finished it the day before and forgot???? Then you go accusing your roommates, burglars, etc. bc you can't find what you were SO SURE you left!

My favorites are nifoxipam and etizolam. Nifoxipam is interesting, it's very hit and miss. People seem to love it or get nothing from it, not much middle ground.

I personally really like triazolam aka halcyon. I've only taken .25 MG one time before I had to have oral surgery, and I hadn't used any substance whatsoever for over a year, but that one pill had me feeling as carefree as I can ever remember feeling. In fact I remember seeing the script the surgeon wrote me was only for 1 pill and actually saying to him something along the lines of, "doc I used a gram of heroin a day for 14 years. This isn't gonna do shit to calm me down." He said in a VERY joking voice, "you'll be just fine" He couldn't have been more right.

I've tried every benzodiazepine on the market in North and South America and most parts of Asia. There are so many benzos, that are RESEARCHED, and actually studied and approved and legally indicated for human consumption. In a world where prescription benzodiazepines are given out like candy, I don't know why anyone would bother with RC benzos unless they're some extreme exception and/or for whatever reason, it's cheaper? But I just don't see it. Most benzos on the market have been out for so long that they ALL have generic formulations, and they are ALL dirt cheap.

"What should I take, What's your favorite, which should I buy", etc, all of these types of threads are not OD material due to their lack of HR value.

Please try again in drug culture or another forum that is not a harm reduction focus forum. We don't glorify or assist others in finding new drugs to abuse here in Other Drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.