• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Favorite PLUGGING methods

I'm not really to sure what this threads getting at, maybe it should be closed...

k well if u need to stick drugs up your ass to get the most out of ur e u mus be pretty cheap e is like 10 per roll

swifty said:
I'm not really to sure what this threads getting at, maybe it should be closed...

Obviously this thread's getting at (what should be referred to as) "QUITE POSSIBLY THE BEST METHOD OF ADMINISTERING E, EVER!"

k well if u need to stick drugs up your ass to get the most out of ur e u mus be pretty cheap e is like 10 per roll

I get a lot of my E for less than 10, sometimes even for free. That's not the point. Point is, it is a much more intense roll. This is for people who have gotten bored of popping E orally, which you probably haven't, so continue popping pills my friend.

lol bored of popping e orally?? wut happens wen ur bored of sniffing and rectal administration aswell....and ya i see your point about an intense roll but u can jus double drop for that effect

There's no doubt thousands of posts on dozens of threads on this site regarding plugging - putting E up there.

My view - do it, it works.

^^

I think rolling on one pill, from the plugging method is way more pleasurable than an oral double-drop of the same pills. I may actually plug a pill tonight... don't have anything to do tomorrow so... ;)

really hmm in that case i retract my negative comments about it...have fun magikal kat ;)

czechmafia said:
lol bored of popping e orally?? wut happens wen ur bored of sniffing and rectal administration aswell....and ya i see your point about an intense roll but u can jus double drop for that effect

Sniffing E has never done anything for me, it's even more mellow than dropping for some reason. Just try it once, I honestly think one up the ass is much more intense than popping 2 orally. Plus it hits in 10-20 minutes as opposed to 30-60 minutes.

"wut happens wen ur bored of sniffing and rectal administration aswell"

Then it's time to move on to a new drug, or commit seppuku immediately.

The absorption percentages stated in this thread are incorrect.

Taking pills anally has been covered hundreds of times. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself Kandy K, but we don't need another post on this subject. I'll merge it with a relevant thread.

I've done the hypodermic one with meth, but if they come in pills I usually just stick the pill up there. Why, is there a benefit to the other methods?

Question: If its possible to stick it NOT far enough up, is it possible to stick it TOO far up and not get a good result??

Is the middle joint of your (which?) finger about right?

people are silly.. there's nothing 'wrong' with plugging. it's a personal preference. and hey, if it works better (which, in my experience, it does).. why the hell not? :)

I didn't experience a mind blowing high last time when i took 4 blue euros in the course of a night. Two double drops. My meds really aren't helping...Despite the lack of conclusive evidence, i will definitely try this method out

well, i know this is a year old now, but, In case people still read this, I just want to confirm that the increase in effects is due to a couple of reasons. The first is the acidic environment of the stomach and poor absorbtion rates, and the second, and much more important point is that by being inserted rectally, the pill enters the blood stream immediately, bypassing the livers first pass effect before reaching the brain (which can eliminate up TO SEVENTY PERCENT of the drug before it reaches the brain. I haven't plugged, but if E hadn't long ago lost its magic, I probably would. Will Plug AMT in the future for the sake of science. And no, for the record, this does not make me a homo. Where do you people get this info? If I have sexual relations with a man, then you can question my sexuality.

All you homophobes, think about this: Everytime you jerk off, you touch your dick. obviously, that makes you gay. YOU WANT TO TOUCH DICK! ... think about it logically.