The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Favorite Kratom

boardrider

Greenlighter
What is everyones favorite type of kratom? I've been trying different ones and they all seem to have a little different feeling. I'm going for the Extra Enhanced Bali Kratom next.

Bluelight doesn't allow any sort of vendor discussion, so this thread is for the types not brands of kratom.

Depends what you're looking for. Smacky, out-of-it-ness, I recommend 10 g Red vein Borneo. Buzzy whoo-lets-get-it-on-ness I'd recommend around 8g Greeen Malay or Thai Maeng Da. Don't expect to be knocked on yr ass by Kratom, but it has a certain charm all of its own.

I ate a few grams of the green malay variety maybe 45 minutes ago. I think I'd prefer the red vein borneo though for this time of day. I think the green malay would be better put to use in the mornings.

Oh very much so, white vein in the morning, red vein at night.

That sounds like a saying: Red vein at night, junkie's delight

So you guys actually get a buzz or are you just using it to help kick or something. Just wondering what level of experience anyone has that can use kratom for rec.

I have almost no opiate experience whatsoever-I've done hydrocodone once at 10mg, Oxycodone twice at 5 mg and accidentally drank codeine syrup once when I was drunk as hell. I've smoked opium a couple times and that's really about it.

Kratom, I've done maybe a dozen times because I rarely like to order it seeing as I try to stay away from opiates but once every few months isn't bad I don't think.

I really like it in combos like with MXE for example.

I started using kratom to help with the withdraw. I've taken any pain killer you can think of pills, powders, amps. But I recently moved from PA so I have no connections here in charlotte yet so that's why im sticking with it. Its deff nice high I found this gold extract and you take like .5-1g of that and it feels like a perk 10 or maybe a little more doesn't last long tho like 2hrs.

Its withdrawl, not withdraw.

I dont know much about kratom and actually would like to try it. From what ive read, it seems like it does alot of for withdrawl.

Premium Bali is my favorite, I use it recreationaly. I take an average of 30 grams, 40 is too intense. Kratom can be as much of an opiate as you want it to be, I love it. If you are willing to eat the quantities that I do, then there is no reason to use conventional opiates. No I am not opiate naive, I used to abuse the shit out of tramadol, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, codiene, propoxyphine, buprenorphine, and oxycodone.
I wish I could say where I get it, but can't. It's really a hell of a drug.

I've never had the stuff, how does the high compare to other opes? Is it euphoric or just all body? All opiates are different, some of which really aren't even that great (yeah morphine I'm fucking talking about you). I get that at high doses it can feel like an opiate, but which ones would you compare it to?

Bali used to be my favorite plain leaf strain when i was eating leaf powder. Very reminiscent of hydros, and it felt like a speedball all in one, very nice at low doses for getting through a workday, and another few grams at the end of the day makes even the shittiest day a whole lot brighter.

These days i stick to extracts for the most, don't really know what strain the stuff i have is from, but it feels like bali and despite all the extract shit talking, its nice economical potent stuff. Doesn't rip your gut up from all the tannins in plain leaf either.

It's most comparable to hydrocodone, It's euphoric and a killer body high. It feels like an opiate at low doses too, but with a kick of energy too.

So you guys actually get a buzz or are you just using it to help kick or something. Just wondering what level of experience anyone has that can use kratom for rec.
I'd say much more people use it for rec than withdrawl. During w/d kratom was a dissapointment, but now that I am not a daily ope user anymore, kratom offers a buzz bigger than a bee hive. I like the cheap ass crushed leaf, shove it in caps, just take alot of it (10-20 grams), add some diphenhydramine and bam, the high is incredible, even on par with some tramadol/hydrocodone experiences, only problem is its always cheaper to just buy rx meds unless you are ordering the kratom by the kilo on a cheap ass website or something

These days i stick to extracts for the most, don't really know what strain the stuff i have is from, but it feels like bali and despite all the extract shit talking, its nice economical potent stuff. Doesn't rip your gut up from all the tannins in plain leaf either.

Honestly dude, you saying "doesn't rip your gut up from all the tannins in plain leaf" makes me want to try extracts. The main reason I've been avoiding kratom is from the pretty bad nausea I feel from it. That's the only real problem I've ever had from Kratom and I always use the capsule method.

If the extracts are affordable, then I will look into them.

only problem is its always cheaper to just buy rx meds unless you are ordering the kratom by the kilo on a cheap ass website or something

I wil not say what I pay for kratom but I don't purchase amounts that big and as far as my calculations go, it is significantly cheaper than what everyone is comparing it to. Keep in mind I have absolutely NO opiate tolerance. I've only done opiates maybe a half dozen times, a dozen times if you include kratom.