• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids favorite kratom strain

Fetus Fetish

Bluelighter
I've been getting REALLY into kratom and am to afraid to waste any money (a little low to be wasting money) trying different strains, but I want to know if there are any better strains that i should be buying:?

I am currently using bali, I love the sedating euphoric effects and I'm only interested in the sedating opiate like strains because i have had maeng da and i dont really enjoy it. i am looking for a more potent sedating strain, I have heard of borneo but I don't have much info on it. It can be less sedating then bali but i still want the euphoria and vibe.

also I'm kind of using this as a replacement for weed even tho they have no similarities, but im wandering if kava would be better for that sense its less addictive and more stoning:D.

Bali is always my go to. I usual get an ounce or two of maeng da just for shits though.

I really enjoy kava mixed with kratom.

You can get a 1000 grams of a kilogram of kratom for under 200 bucks from a good source. So find a strain you like, and buy in bulk xd. You can also get a variety kilo pack if you want to be able to switch it up.

My favourite probably has to be red borneo / red bali / red khalimantan, which are all arguably the same strain of kratom. It feels closest to a traditional opiate.

Maeng Da is definitely my go to...second would be Green Malay..but those are the more stimulating strains which I prefer...My vendor coincidentally doesn't even carry Bali.

Bali is always my go to. I usual get an ounce or two of maeng da just for shits though.

I really enjoy kava mixed with kratom.
If i was looking for a daily buzz that would be strong and noticeable would kava be for me and what does a kava kratom combo feel like. Also what is a good vendor for kratom, i use kraken kratom but is the a better/cheaper/ more potent vender out there. Thanks:D

We cant help you source anything. I can say that most kratom comes from one whole sale source. Ive never noticed quality to really change between vendors so Ive always gone for cheap.

Kava just adds a level of relaxation that makes the whole experience more opiate like for me.

I'm curious too, but careful with the sourcing guys, that's a good way to get the thread shut down. Just a heads up. Keep it in PMs to be safe.

Ive never found kava to be that noticeable by itself. Not in the way your hoping for atleast. Its cheap as hell though and great to add with kratom.

Ive never found kava to be that noticeable by itself. Not in the way your hoping for atleast. Its cheap as hell though and great to add with kratom.
Thanks because I was about to buy a half pound of line now i can just get more kratom, or is the any less addictive options that you know of.

Not really. As far as lower abuse potential and still getting a decent buzz goes, kratoms the best IMO.

It can still be very addicting however, especially if you already have a taste for opiates. WD effects can also be nasty after prolonged use.

Its an easy and relatively cheap substance to maintain on. Keep your tolerance in check and watch out for the extracts. Not only are they rediculously overpriced, they will raise your tolerance to the point where leaf does nothing.

Not really. As far as lower abuse potential and still getting a decent buzz goes, kratoms the best IMO.

It can still be very addicting however, especially if you already have a taste for opiates. WD effects can also be nasty after prolonged use.

Its an easy and relatively cheap substance to maintain on. Keep your tolerance in check and watch out for the extracts. Not only are they rediculously overpriced, they will raise your tolerance to the point where leaf does nothing.
Oh that eases my nerves, i have always worried a lot about that but it takes a lot for me to become addicted to things. i am thinking of buying bulk then thanks i guess ill just stick to my red vein bali then.

bali is just a combination of strains, not even from bali...just sold out of there. Its like buying the bottom of the barrel cheap cigarettes, as opposed to say Camel...they both get you there, but one the tobacco is of unknown provenance and probably the cheapest plant matter from different areas.

I take Kratom daily. I find the best fit for me is bali or red vein sumatra. Both cheap, and both have a euphoric effect.

One word of advice...if you dont feel anything from a dose, don't take more immediately. Chances are you won't feel any better effect. Better to wait for a couple hours to take a little more because it has more of a chance of affecting you.