• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Fatal Drug Combination?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nxxht

Greenlighter
To start, my friend is prescribed xanax and seroquel, and he takes both on a regular basis (his tolerance to benzos is very high)

He took 4mg of Xanax during the duration of his 5 hour shift, as well as 20mg of Adderall.

When he got home he was very anxious from the adderall, so he took a 1mg pill of klonopin and a 2mg bar of Xanax. After a while he still needed more relief, so he decided that snorting 150mg of seroquel would be a good idea to help the comedown from Adderall, but he is now worried that this combination of 4 different pills could be fatal or very dangerous, should we go to the hospital?

He should be fine if he has a tolerance to all the drugs. Monitor his vitals. If he starts seizing or his breathing stops/slows down to a dangerous crawl, seek medical attention immediately.

I've mixed Seroquil and Xanax, and Adderall and Xanax and Seroquil and Adderall,, but I haven't mixed all three at the same time. You will probably be fine. Also keep in mind that snorting Seroquil isn't really all that efficient either. I don't know why anyone would even want to snort Seroquil, because it burns like hell and doesn't even work that well.

Last edited:
You can't get in trouble man we all know it's you. To answer your question I am prescribed klonopin and Seroquel and that's a safe combo but adding the adderall is not the smartest idea. My psychiatrist would not prescribe adderall because I was on Seroquel and the Klonopin. You need to lower your benzo dose and just stick with one benzo preferably Klonpoin as Xanax is the crack of benzos. You should be fine but the was your dosing is not safe.

Hope you are feeling OK. I previously was prescribed all three of those drugs by my doctor (and he knows what he's doing)...I never had any problems with that med combo.

I think you may want to ask a doctor. Mixing with out knowing can lead to trouble. I take klonopin 2mg twice daily and space out anything I take before or after it. At the he moment I take K Pins and hydrocodone. I usually space those out 4 hour apart at the least. Just be careful.

Yep, always best to check with your doctor. In my case, Adderall was two times per day, 1 mg Klonopin every six hours, and 350 mg Seroquel at bedtime. Always best to follow your doctor's directions.

Status
Not open for further replies.