• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

⫸STICKY⫷ FAQ: Definitions of Terms Used on Pillreports

in NC theyre mostly call skittles, rolls, E, or beans. one idiot one once asked for a "candy bar" and i looked at him like he was stupid but then he explained thats that what they were reffered to to in south carolina so idk? names change from place to place.

Forgive me if I sound uneducated, I was reading a post that used the term RC in relation to being manufactured in China.

Is RC referring to roxys in that content?

Forgive me if I sound uneducated, I was reading a post that used the term RC in relation to being manufactured in China.

Is RC referring to roxys in that content?

Your not sounding uneducated in the slightest Broken - loads of novel terms will crop up on here all of the time that we all have to decipher the meaning of occasionally.

'RC' - research chemicals - within the community this refers to the class of psychoactive drugs that are not historically covered by international laws and treaties regarding drug misuse and that still may be legal to distribute and obtain in certain countries - the term covers drugs commenly referred to as 'legal highs' in Europe and who's sale and supply have now been banned in the UK, Republic of Ireland and many other countries.

However, even in places where their sale is still permitted, it is still largely unlawful to market such materials as fit for human consumption, so they are labelled as being for research purposes that exclude in vivo testing.

Sorry for going OT but nobody knows anything until they find out x

EDIT: and a large proportion of these drugs are manufactured in China who then export them, which covers that aspect of the terms relationship with the country.

EDIT: and a large proportion of these drugs are manufactured in China who then export them, which covers that aspect of the terms relationship with the country.

Almost sounds like it could be classified as chemical warfare ?

Tampa FL in the 90s it was always called beans or E. You were rolling when high and blowing up when peaking.
Tab was always lsd, usually gel tabs but was said for paper or dots too.
Trippin and rollin was trollin or i think candy striping.
Geeked was coke and tweaked 2as amph.
Dope was h but is now amph.