FAM

Responsible for:
Selling drugs in nightclubs
Shoplifting
Theft
Robbery

Current strength:
Approximately 25 hard core members and perhaps 15 to 20 "fluid" members

Current evidence on girls and gangs in the UK is considerably hampered by a set of methodological issues. The first of these stems from the difficulties associated with defining what constitutes a gang or being a gang member. A second set of issues arise from the fact that much of the qualitative research in this area is conducted by male adult researchers utilizing male gang members and adult practitioners as their source of information about females. The findings of such studies are challenged by research with girls and young women, which demonstrates that group involvement can be both rewarding and destructive for girls.

I'm gonna call up the Tuti Nangs to apply some level 2 intimidation tactics. Show this McAllum prick that he needs to rethink his stance, and rethink it good. And then after that we'll whip out a few boxes of nangs, some mephedrone, and some GHB, and see where the night takes us.

Last edited:
I'll put up with Caroline's ex-lover obsession if she can get the job done for me.

I choose Caroline for a level 1 intimidation.

The toots' talents according to the report don't line up very well with a level 2 intimidation... just doesn't make sense to me. They steal shit and sell droogs , torture is not their bag.

Shrek could get the job done, no doubt. I just think Peter McAllum doesn't require that much effort and wouldn't be worth the heat.

im ordering a level 1 intimidation. Caroline looks slightly unhinged...that will be sufficient in this particular case.

I'm gunna use SNITCH.

He's straight, to the point, and looks like relatively "normal" which is perfect because his face could use a few stitches and scars to make him look more intimidating.

He will take the heat off myself, and even though he is fam, snitches deserve stiches one way or another. Might as well be now.

Mission #1 CONSIGLIERE & Bonus Mission #1 CHADWICK ESPLANADE

FAM.png

LONDON'S GANGSTER STARS

INTRODUCING:

DAVE "ICEMAN" HARRIS

DAVE-ON-PHONE.jpg

"At last! Wha' you mean who issit? Farking Dave innit. It's been a week, when the fuck is FAM getting the JUICE?"

EPISODE #1
RESULTS

"When the dog's away, the cats will play"​

The FAM is without a leader. He's gone away for a bit. But everybody knows what to do anyway. He's just a figurehead right? Anyway you've been doing this job for so long you know what to do FFS.

It's a hard task to get a top return on dirty money, and the CONSIGLIERE who manage to do so become celebrated.

And what about those who don't? They pass the problem onto:

enforcer-logo.jpg

card-fraud-william.jpg
A COMPLETE AND UTTER SHITCLOWN

card-fraud-helen.jpg
A FUCKING NASTY OLD CUM BUCKET

card-fraud-james.jpg
A FAT, DELUDED TESTICLE FLUFFER

card-fraud-bill.jpg
OLD SCHOOL GENT​

card-fraud-andrew.jpg
A DEVIOUS, ARROGANT ARSEHOLE

icon-happy.png
icon-sad.png

SO HOW DID
LOGO-50-PER-CENT.png

FARE?

MAL3VOLENT

MISSION #1
MUGGED OFF
REPUTATION = 100 MINUS 20 = 80
HEAT = 2
Permissible actions:
+ Allow automatic Intimidation Level #2
+ SNITCH
+ Increase/decrease intimidation level

BONUS MISSION #1
CHADWICK ESPLANADE
LEVEL 1 INTIMIDATION

Current REPUTATION = 85
Current HEAT = 3

CARD-BOOTSIE-ZAPPOLA.jpg
BOOTSY the FAM BAGMAN:
"Mcallen whatever the fucks name is, thanks you for helping him resolve his Health and Safety issues with his firedoor. He asks most respectfully to be remembered to you and to assure you that you or anyone from FAM are always most welcome at the CHADWICK ESPLANADE"

CAPTAIN.HEROIN

MISSION #1
DUPED
REPUTATION = 100 MINUS 10 = 90
HEAT = 2
Permissible actions:
+ Allow automatic Intimidation Level #1
+ SNITCH

BONUS MISSION #1
CHADWICK ESPLANADE
SNITCH

Current REPUTATION = 90
Current HEAT = 0

mcallum-SNITCHED.png

CARD-BOOTSIE-ZAPPOLA.jpg
BOOTSY the FAM BAGMAN:
"Mcallen whatever the fucks name is, thanks you for helping resolve his problem and explaining to the police what really happened that day. He asks most respectfully to be remembered to you and to assure you that you or anyone from FAM are always most welcome at the CHADWICK ESPLANADE"

WO1FG4NG
MISSION #1
DUPED
HEAT = 2
Permissible actions:
+ SNITCH

BONUS MISSION #1
CHADWICK ESPLANADE
LEVEL 1 INTIMIDATION

Current REPUTATION = 95
Current HEAT = 3

CARD-BOOTSIE-ZAPPOLA.jpg
BOOTSY the FAM BAGMAN:
"Mcallen whatever the fucks name is, thanks you for helping him resolve his Health and Safety issues with his staircase. He asks most respectfully to be remembered to you and to assure you that you or anyone from FAM are always most welcome at the CHADWICK ESPLANADE"

SHADOWMEISTER
MISSION #1
DUPED
HEAT = 2
Permissible actions:
+ SNITCH

BONUS MISSION #1
CHADWICK ESPLANADE
LEVEL 2 INTIMIDATION

Current REPUTATION = 100
Current HEAT = 4

card-siobhan-tutti-nangs.jpg
SIOBHAN:
"Peter now understands why I don't like using hair straighteners, they're just so HOT. He's recovered from jumping into the river to see how the fishes sleep and now asks most respectfully to be remembered to you and begged me to assure you that FAM are always most welcome at the CHADWICK ESPLANADE"

SWILOW
MISSION #1
MUGGED OFF
HEAT = 2
Permissible actions:
+ SNITCH

BONUS MISSION #1
CHADWICK ESPLANADE
"BIGGER FISH TO FRY"

Current REPUTATION = 80
Current HEAT = 2

BAGSEED
MISSION #1
DUPED
HEAT = 2
Permissible actions:
+ SNITCH

BONUS MISSION #1
CHADWICK ESPLANADE
"BIGGER FISH TO FRY"

Current REPUTATION = 90
Current HEAT = 2

BPTUBBS
MISSION #1
MUGGED OFF
HEAT = 2
Permissible actions:
+ SNITCH

BONUS MISSION #1
CHADWICK ESPLANADE
"BIGGER FISH TO FRY"

Current REPUTATION = 80
Current HEAT = 2

CDUGGLES
MISSION #1
MUGGED OFF
HEAT = 2
Permissible actions:
+ SNITCH

BONUS MISSION #1
CHADWICK ESPLANADE
SNITCH

Current REPUTATION = 80
Current HEAT = 0

mcallum-SNITCHED.png

CARD-BOOTSIE-ZAPPOLA.jpg
BOOTSY the FAM BAGMAN:
"Mcallen whatever the fucks name is, thanks you for helping resolve his problem and explaining to the police what really happened that day. He asks most respectfully to be remembered to you and to assure you that you or anyone from FAM are always most welcome at the CHADWICK ESPLANADE"

MADNESS00
MISSION #1
MUGGED OFF
HEAT = 2
Permissible actions:
+ SNITCH

BONUS MISSION #1
CHADWICK ESPLANADE
SNITCH

Current REPUTATION = 80
Current HEAT = 0

mcallum-SNITCHED.png

CARD-BOOTSIE-ZAPPOLA.jpg
BOOTSY the FAM BAGMAN:
"McEllen whatever the fucks name is, thanks you for helping resolve his problem and explaining to the police what really happened that day. He asks most respectfully to be remembered to you and to assure you that you or anyone from FAM are always most welcome at the CHADWICK ESPLANADE"

Extortion table & Snitching

GUIDANCE TO RESOLVE MISSION #1:

BASIC RULES

Enemy with status of: BANG OUT OF ORDER
FAM enforcer ANGEL will automatically send round a LACKEY to administer a LEVEL #1 "OFFER THEY CAN'T REFUSE"

Enemy with status of: FRAUDSTER
FAM enforcer ANGEL will automatically send round a LACKEY to administer a LEVEL #2 "OFFER THEY CAN'T REFUSE"

ADVANCED RULES

SNITCH

Should FAM wish to adjust the current level of HEAT, a quick meeting with D.I. DON "BEECHY" BEECH will result in the arrest and criminal investigation of the face who ripped FAM off.

This action reduces HEAT by 2 points as plod expend their time and efforts elsewhere and also makes BEECHY happy as he spends the reward that was supposed to pay for yet another excellent lead from his snouts leading to successful arrest and conviction.

snitch-sheet.jpg

Should FAM wish to adjust the level of intimidation used, FAM can choose the level of "OFFER THEY CAN'T REFUSE" they make to their enemies:

FAM.png
"AN OFFER THEY CAN'T REFUSE"

LEVEL #1 INTIMIDATION
LACKEY to administer a beating to the enemy using BLUNT WEAPONS such as bricks, baseball bats, walls, doors, stairs and so forth, additionally smash up surrounding environment.
HEAT MODIFIER = +1
REPUTATION MODIFIER = +5

Typically a solid beating and smashing up the gaff.

LEVEL #2 INTIMIDATION
LACKEY to perform all as LEVEL #1 plus an IMPROMPTU TORTURE SESSION
HEAT MODIFIER = +2
REPUTATION MODIFIER = +10

Typically something thought up by the LACKEY perhaps fingers slammed in doors, dentistry work with a black&decker, head squeezed in vice and so forth

LEVEL #3 INTIMIDATION
LACKEY to perform all as LEVEL #2 plus LIFE CHANGING INJURIES
HEAT MODIFIER = +3
REPUTATION MODIFIER = +15

Typically an eye removed, CHELSEA SMILE perhaps, fingers removed with bolt croppers and so forth; again exact details dependent on the LACKEY

LEVEL #4 INTIMIDATION
LACKEY to perform all as LEVEL #3 plus MURDER AND ARSON
HEAT MODIFIER = +4
REPUTATION MODIFIER = +20

Details dependent on the LACKEY however can include murder of family members, innocent bystanders, pets and so forth; will also include torching of business and/or home premises

LEVEL #5 INTIMIDATION
"ENFORCER SPECIAL"

HEAT MODIFIER = 0
REPUTATION MODIFIER = +30

Details dependent on the LACKEY. There is no HEAT as the crime will be so outrageous the perpetrator will be regarded by the authorities as solely responsible for the event
BE WARNED
FAM has a limited number of LACKEYS willing to intimidate at this level; also this level of intimidation will cause the LACKEY to be arrested and jailed, thereby removing them from future play.

You currently have ONE, you will get more as your REPUTATION increases. Criminal psychopaths will beg to hang around a successful gang like flies around shit.

Last edited:
Wait but I don’t need to snitch

So can I change

The rules are so confusing.

I need more structure like someone to tell me when to eat my gruel and work out 1 hr a day

Oh wait brb die

Mansplaining

Hi Captain. Correct. You don't need to SNITCH on that bitch HELEN what robbed you blind as the OLD BILL isn't currently interested in you at all, so you have no need for any smoke and mirrors.

JOLLY GOOD WORK MY SON

You can if you wish increase or decrease the level of intimidation FAM LACKIES will dish out to that bitch HELEN what robbed you blind and perhaps BIG UP your REPUTATION

HTH

But she’s an old cumbucket, so I think the mirror intimidates her plenty.

I think I played my cards right.

How many special enforcers do we get (level 5)? Also, will there be opportunities for reducing heat level in this game? I figure there gotta be but I wanted to make sure because I may have the best reputation at the moment but I also got the biggest heat.

Hey SM to reduce your HEAT levels, stop being so fucking COOL breaking all them laws. The TOOTS smashing up a boutique, torturing the owner with hair straighteners and throwing him in the river is going to draw a little bit of police attention to your operations.

You can reduce your HEAT right now.

Perhaps you'd like to help your police force get positive headlines and strong convictions?
Make BEECHY look good, keep A10 (Police Anti- Corruption Squad) off his back by SNITCHING on HELEN If needs be good old BEECHY will plant the evidence himself, but there's a whiff of a bad 'un about her.

#2 The drug dealer

FAM.png

LONDON'S GANGSTER STARS

INTRODUCING:

DES "THE DEALER" DALEY

des-fred.jpg

"I can handle things! I'm smart! Not like everybody says...like dumb...I'm smart and I want respect!"

DES is the weakest blood member of FAM and is given unimportant business to run. Like sorting out some GAK or a little PUFF. Although not tough enough to earn anyone's approval he is dearly loved by his mother, which probably contributes to his sense of inferiority.

EPISODE #2

PLAY WITH CATS, YOU GET SCRATCHES

"What do you do when you have more beak than a pelican?"​

The FAM is without a leader. He's gone away for a bit. But everybody knows what to do anyway. He's just a figurehead right?

For this episode of FAM you are DES "THE DEALER" DALEY a SOLDATO of FAM, the also-ran guy. You have been passed over time and again. It's not right. You are glad your big brother TOP DOG has gone away.

Now you can prove yourself.

BUT HOW?

You keep telling the FAM that being a good drug dealer takes skills that are useful in any professional environment: social skills, initiative, discipline, and being able to tell at a glance if somebody is about to buy a shitload of drugs, or if they are UNDERCOVER COPS

You've got those skills. In fucking spades man.

Early doors one morning at low tide you are giving your S.U.V. a workout on the beach; enjoying the solitude, being in nature blah blah blah when you notice a holdall sitting on the sands. Then you see another, and another and then a whole pile of them. You stop the vehicle and investigate.

Inside each holdall are slabs sealed with clingfilm/plastic. You can make out some sort of picture under the plastic. You've got an idea what this is about, you quickly rush back to the car and get your penknife out and all excited you stab into one of the packages.

dealer-stash.jpg

Time passes, you're getting out of breath and your S.U.V. is sitting low with all the bags of cocaine; the tide is coming in and in the distance, people walking your way. There is more of the holdalls lying around than you've loaded into the S.U.V.

FFS

You decide you really don't want to be caught in this situation, reluctantly (and carefully as the vehicle is overloaded) you drive away.

One hour later finds you in a safe house with C.C.T.V. and a metal security door. You have 240 kilo of product, 0.735 kilo of percy put through a blender and a shooter.

For anything this big you'd normally seek the advice of the TOP DOG but he's in the POUND, anyway you've been doing this job for so long you know what to do, you ain't a bleeding thickie. You ring a friend who rings a friend and wheels are set in motion.

Big time dealers have been given your location and you heard on the grapevine that the ALBANIANS (who own all the cocaine) are looking for you and will definitely be onto this address in 24 hours; nothing anyone can do about that as the MAFIA SHQIPTARE has eyes and ears everywhere, but until then SELL SELL SELL then obviously get the hell out of there.

BUT...

MORE WORRYINGLY:

card-beechy-youve-been-fingered.jpg

D.I. DON "BEECHY" BEECH your pet plod has been on the blower to tip you that a vehicle registered to FAM was seen on the beach loading up with the cocaine this morning and your name as a PERSON OF INTEREST has been mentioned. You are not a suspect, but you WILL be getting a little knock from DRUG SQUAD. But not worry, NO SEARCH WARRANT has been granted, so just don't let them in. Well DUH. This coke business is all over the T.V. and fucking BEECHY wants paying for duff info like that? Complete and utter TWAT

dealer-news.jpg

BREAKING NEWS
"About 560kg of cocaine has been found on Bournmouth Beach, the National Crime Agency (NCA) said. A member of the public contacted Police having discovered an undisclosed number of holdalls containing packages of cocaine on the beach. The agency said the find would be a "major blow to the organised criminals involved."

FAM will fucking love you if you can pull this off!

In the next 24 hours there will be 7 or 8 callers each wanting to buy serious weight

Thanks to BEECHY you know that ONE of them WILL be an UNDERCOVER COP

Using your Criminal Anthropology skills you must spot the good guy and refuse to open the door, never mind sell them cocaine.

Turn away too many dealers and out of spite they MIGHT tell the Albanians all about you.

Ready? There's a knock on the door, you fiddle the knobs on the C.C.T.V.

WHICH ONE IS PLOD?

dealer-george-1.jpg

GEORGE

dealer-paul-1.jpg

PAUL

dealer-kurt1.jpg

KURT

dealer-james1.jpg

JAMES

dealer-mark1.jpg

MARK

dealer-frances-1.jpg

FRANCES

dealer-dwayne-1.jpg

DWAYNE

dealer-shawn-1.jpg

SHAWN

dealer-jamesb1.jpg

JIMMY

tiny-q.png

Some feedback from the fans

PRIVATE MESSAGE FROM USER WHO WISHES TO BE KNOWN AS
"KERB"

KERB refuses to be identified, but made it quite clear he would no longer participate in what he termed "social sadism" and said these threads were "akin to bear baiting".

He pointed out the that these series of threads "far from facilitating discussion on moral questions, are merely a spectacle of cruelty in which the unwilling dupes (the convicted criminals featured) are mocked and further tormented for their failure to implement the middle-class cultural norms of aspiration and enterprise".

KERB further added that "Criminal Anthropology condemns criminals to be mere jug eared, long armed brutes and precludes any hopes they may have for rehabilitation into society"

Good points KERB, difficult to argue.

Now the question is.... can I turn the coke over to the albanians myself in exchange for a favor later?

As for my fraud cunt of a business partner.... i think level 3 should suffice.