Fam: London's gangster stars

leet

Bluelighter
FROM THE MAKERS OF
TOP DOG
EXCLUSIVE TO BLUELIGHT

FAM.png

LONDON'S GANGSTER STARS

WHAT HAPPENS TO FAM WHEN THE TOP DOG GOES TO JAIL?

card-DAVE-2.jpg

WATCH THIS THREAD GO OFF LIKE A BOMB!

coming-soon.jpg

Last edited:
You fucking rock. Can't give enough praise. Hope the series continues.

^ Dave is the good looking brother. Michael's nose looks like it's preparing for take off.

hell yeah, FAM

How to win at FAM bruv

TOP DOG

has been
5503edd30f0ea37876df6618033fc8ac.gif

INCARCERATED

But on the outside, FAM determines to continue as normal. TOP DOG was just a figurehead, everyone knows what to do, how hard can it be to run a FAM?

TOP DOG
has GONE AWAY leaving FAM in excellent condition

FAM current HEAT = 2 points
FAM
current REPUTATION = 100 points

Keep it that way!

REALLY BASIC RULES
Just pick one face per mission and post your choice

BASIC RULES
Success in a mission will WIN you 20 points in REPUTATION

Failing a mission results in 20 point loss of REPUTATION. In between scoring rounds the FAM ENFORCER will AUTOMATICALLY send round a LACKEY to WHACK the person who caused mission failure. This action will WIN back 10 points REPUTATION, but increase HEAT by 2 points.

Alternatively, your pet police officer D.I. DON "BEECHY" BEECH can be used to inform the authorities about the criminal acts of the person who caused mission failure. Throwing them under the bus will decrease HEAT by 2 points, as all police resources focus on them instead of FAM, but will not affect REPUTATION either way. Should this option be chosen the word SNITCH and the name of person you are BUBBLING UP must be posted before the next round of scoring.

Failing to participate in a mission results in an AUTOMATIC 30 point loss in REPUTATION

If REPUTATION falls below 20 points FAM is branded as a JOKE and is disbanded/jailed/gone away. (i.e.GAME OVER, you've LOST)

If HEAT rises to 10 points or more police interest in FAM is so great all FAM principals have to GO ON THE LAM TO SPAIN, effectively removing FAM from the game

ADVANCED RULES
These are a SECRET

TIMINGS
I will endeavor to:
Post the TRAILER on Mondays
Post the RESULTS of the previous weeks mission on Fridays
Post the NEW mission on Saturdays
RL permitting!

YOU must:
SNITCH (if required) and post your choice of FACE by Thursdays

Ready?

Well lets play:

FAM.png

WHO IS THE DIAMOND GEEZER?

&

WHO IS THE CROWN AND ANCHOR?

FIND OUT
THIS SATURDAY
ONLY ON

BLUELIGHT

Last edited:
Hellz yeah... so the first mission will be posted Saturday, right?

#1 the consigliere

FAM.png

LONDONS GANGSTER STARS

INTRODUCING:

DAVE "ICEMAN" HARRIS

glynnedwards2.jpg

"Mr. Daley never asks a second favor once he's been refused the first, understood?"

EPISODE #1

THE FAT CAT AND THE FIDDLER

"When the dog's away, the cats will play"

The FAM is without a leader. He's gone away for a bit. But everybody knows what to do anyway. He's just a figurehead right?

For this episode of FAM you are DAVE "ICEMAN" HARRIS the CONSIGLIERE of the DALEY FAM, the number-three guy. You have over a million of dirty money that needs laundering into clean investments.

It's a hard task to get a top return on dirty money, and the CONSIGLIERE who manage to do so become celebrated.

Normally for this sum of money you'd seek the advice of the TOP DOG but he's in the POUND, anyway you've been doing this job for so long you know what to do FFS. You've put the word out in the usual places and you have been approached by six candidates each with what sound like sure fire winning schemes.

You go to the meet with your briefcase of cash all ready to hand over, it's crunch time - which one YOU going to INVEST the FAM cash with?

INVESTMENT-WILLIAM.jpg

INVESTMENT-HELEN.jpg

INVESTMENT-JAMES.jpg

INVESTMENT-bill.jpg

INVESTMENT-ANDREW.jpg

INVESTMENT-DAVID.jpg

tiny-q.png

Last edited:
Andrew is a good bet, but I really need that guaranteed parking so I'm going with Helen.

William - He looks slimy. In his picture, in real life he was getting head from the federal investigator checking out his charity for money laundering, but she was edited out in the photo. Because of this, it's definitely a pass.

Helen - Possibility here. She knows what she's up to, she's done business with us before. She's the safe bet.

James - This fucker is a cop, look at those beady swine eyes. Plus, it's like he's trying to be some weird exaggerated stereotype and failing. Full-on pass, in fact I'm gonna check into this fuckin' pig.

Bill - Uh, no. First of all he looks shifty, which either means he's tweaking or he's up to something. Okay Bill that's great, but who the fuck is Arthur and why should I care that you grew up with him? I require more detail than "legit business". Also, his commission is not competitive. Pass

Andrew - Seems like a pro, I get a solid vibe from this guy. Good commission.

David - You gotta be kidding me. In fact you are, literally, trying to hook me up with a fuckin' kid to do business with. This guy's clearly a dumbass or at least recklessly impulsive, and even if he means well, I can't trust my profits and safety to someone who doesn't have their shit on lock. The difference in rate is easily worth the confidence in a professional. PASS

I'm gonna have to go with Helen, in the end. I'm sure Andrew would be just fine, too, but Helen's done plenty of work for us before, and it's always gone just fine, and they have the same rate.

HELEN

The man of the hour is Andrew. He does not hardly ever kidnap toddlers and I can tell by his dress sense that his wife could be used as leverage if things go wrong.

You may be tempted to choose James, but do not mistake that look on his face for shrewd business acumen. That's James trying to remember if he fed the Romanian orphans chained up in his cellar last week- and hoping he forgot. Only a blade should be supplied to this guy.

I really need that guaranteed parking so I'm going with Helen.

Yeah like that's perfect for where I'm at, you get the cars, scrap 'em, take 'em for joy rides, rent 'em out on those stupid ppl apps, tons of extra $$$ just sitting there.

since most male criminals are test driven compulsive dumbasses I won't trust, I'm going with Helen as well.