• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Fake zolpidem?

axe battler

Moderator: SLR, EADD
Staff member
Ive recently acquired some Teva zolpidem, which dont have much of a taste ti them. They also are just plain white circular pills with a split line down the middle.
I've Googled and googled and can't find anything on fake Teva zolpidem, but pictures of Teva zolpidem look fuck all like the ones i have.

Sorry if this is too speculative a question, but what do people think the likelihood is of getting fake zolpidem?
Seems like an obscure pill to fake...

Ive had legit zolpidem before, but i can't remember if they tasted if much

Hey the taste alone wont be a solid indicator. Example here in Australia "Stilnox" is a 10mg Zolpiden Tartrate pill that is very bitter. If you ask for the genetic brand "Zopiclone" its a different shaped 10mg Zolpiden Tartrate pill that has absolutely no taste.

It just seems like a strange pill to counterfeit. Like why bother when you could make more money faking valium or xanax? Plus theyre in blisters which seems like a lot of trouble to go to...

Im pretty sure theyre fake anyway. They have a mild bitter-blandness reminiscent of fake valium, and they also turn to powder im your mouth the same way shitty fake valium do too.
They have mild effects, but i feel a bit pissed off.
The vendor i got these off sente modafinil first time rounds, then i complained and got this shit instead. Grrr. And now im skint until payday. Oh well...

Send one into WEDINOS mate.

I've seen fake zolpidem before too. Bristol Labs brand. Boxed and blistered but completely bunk, literally did nothing. Came from a very big DNM vendor with an iffy reputation. My mate ended up boshing about 5 pills and said "Ambien is shit, doesn't even do anything." He got quite a surprise next time he tried that with legit ones...

Im planning on staying away from all drugs except my script for a good while. Feel I need a good break and to try and focus on sorting myself out mentally, physically, financially....the list goes on...
Ive known of WEDINOS for a long time but never knew it was free and so quick, so never bothered. Wish I and more people knew it was such a great service!