Fake Pharm Grade

ElkHorn

Bluelighter
So i'm looking at switching to all pharmaceutical grade gear from now on. I would hate to be paying the extra money and get knock offs though.

My question is, if using a top rated supplier with thousands of reviews, how likely is it that say Bayer Primo is going to be fake? The pricing for it is $15/100mg amp. I don't really know what to compare this to, but the way i was looking at it is that if the price doesn't seem unusually low and it's from a top vendor, the chances of it being real are quite good.

I found the same product listed at $19/amp on another top vendor, so from the little research ive done, pricing seems to be in line. Would it be odd to run a sale on desirable pharm grade gear like that, therefore better to go with the more expensive product?

Personally I would trust homebrew from a reliable powder source more probably. If you want pharm then I’d only go with stuff you can get a script for in the US but that’s just me

There are TONS of UGL's out there that makes TOP KNOTCH gear. I recently bought some stuff (from a UGL) that would rival any pharma grade gear. The website where I get my sources from has guys selling gear from $30-45 per 10cc vial. I just bought 3 Sustanon 250 vials for $110. Its good shit.

As for what Swim said, that is exactly right. I ALSO just bought some powder from a source and am now making my own. You're making it, so you know how good the quality is going to be. Plus, homebrewing your own gear will save you TONSSSS of money over the years.

Took me less than an hour to make 100cc's of Sustanon 250.