Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Fake paxam/clonazepam

Blankenstein

Bluelighter
Has anyone in australia come across fake paxams/clonazepam?

i know a shot load of alprazolam bars are pressed/fake, I’ve hear rumours of pressed clonazepam/paxams. Just wondering if anyone has any experience or info regarding this?

I really hope australian pharmaceutical pills don’t go the way of the US market.

thanks.

If it didn't come from the pharmacy it is most likely pressed/fake. All the real shit is snatched up before it hits the streets, IME.
We are in the plastic age and meds are no exception.
:)

If it didn't come from the pharmacy it is most likely pressed/fake. All the real shit is snatched up before it hits the streets, IME.
Thanks for your response?

you from
Australia?

I don’t usually buy clonazepam as I prefer Valium and temazepam (I get a script for vals every couple of months) and try to limit how much I buy so only a couple of extra strips of vals a month.

but it seems like There are shitloads of paxams around. I’m not sure if it’s because Xanax got rescheduled so docs started scripting paxam instead or if it’s just getting counterfeited.

you from
Australia?
Currently in the US but the drug scene is a global phenom and what is served up here is likely distributed anywhere mastercard is accepted. =D This MC bit is just a flashback from credit card commercials decades ago so plz forgive.
"Street level" acquisitions may in fact contain the real deal: Chances are slim, though, and getting slimmer.
Whats your favorite benzo? Anything stand out?

Currently in the US but the drug scene is a global phenom and what is served up here is likely distributed anywhere mastercard is accepted. =D This MC bit is just a flashback from credit card commercials decades ago so plz forgive.
"Street level" acquisitions may in fact contain the real deal: Chances are slim, though, and getting slimmer.
Whats your favorite benzo? Anything stand out?
I like diazepam. I like that it isn’t super potent, it gives a nice body buzz and has less amnesia than some of the other more popular (alprazolam, clonazepam). I used to take shit loads of Valium, but I’ve learnt less is more with benzos now. I like to have a couple to potentiate tramadol, oxy etc…

I don’t think I’ve encountered fake diazepam in Australia. Some generics seem a little weaker than Roche brand Valium, I feel Xanax and now maybe clonz are the most popular and therefore most likely to be counterfeit. But yeh usually get Valium from pharmacy and occasionally a 10 or so off other sources. I try to limit my benzo use.

I also like temazepam. It’s the most euphoric bento in my opinion. Not that any benzos are really euphoric.

I use to take a lot of Xanax before it was rescheduled and was all legit pharma. Now I don’t want to go near it.

But yeh trying to stop benzos. They real havoc on my brain function. I was first scripted them probably 15 years ago but not daily. Like a box of Valium every 10/12 weeks plus a few extras here and there.

Alprazolam would be my go to if in a pinch. I like the punch and and recovery. Haha That and diazepam (valium) wwere my tops but come to think about it; me and valium go back over 35 years and it just may be my favorite - maybe because of the familiarity...? Xanax has been a major part of my adulthood (maybe 20+yrs) either scripted or otherwise.
Been close to a year now - think it was past sept? moved in Oct so prolly right - with no benzos and shit just don't faze me like it used to. I would eat benz anytime I felt antsy or though I did or may at some point in the future which turned out to be always. lol Now the anxiety I get from stressors doesn't work me up like it used to. Oh, the madness is always just under the surface but may be getting old in the tooth? Hmmm.
It's been a freakin circus but life always has been and look for it to remain so. Should I expect otherwise? I mean if we think about the fruit of the trees and the consistency over time. It's cool. Bearable, safe, and rewarding. :)
Sooooooooooo... just got that freaking amazing relief from dosing a bit of benz that does in fact remind me of alp. Did .5mg (regardless of use I always start low) and withing 5-10 mins I was feeling that familiar clearing of the mind and slowing shit down enough to make sense out of some of it. I read that it takes a while but maybe it's cause I am almost a year out? Whatever the case I am in heaven right now and don't know what to do with myself and this freedom from constant, incessant and crippling static.

The diazepam may be safe. It is just my experience that most all street level drugs are suspect. As a matter of fact; My last time dosing alprazolam I got a (1) blue football from a "reliable" source and I turned on it. It tasted right, looked OK (a little fuzzy around the edges but the mf pulled em out his pocket for petes sake) and it was just to take the edge off. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit... not sure what that was but it was not alprazolam. Didn't feel like any fent but it was too heavy and created too much conflict in my head - just not the "balance" I had been "sold" on, ya know? That was it.
I quite yay because of the garbage. The H? Garbage. Oxy or the like? Garbage. Even weed is victim I know I done copped some d8 sold as loud and knew something was off but just didnt have the experience with d8 until recently and there is some fire looking and smelling products but the taste and burn gives it away for me now.
My bad for the ramble.
Thankful for occasional benzos is all.
Love

Yeh they definitely a useful tool if use sparingly. I wish I learnt that years ago. Not that i have a benso habit, but i would like to be completely off them along with all other substances soon. They definetly aren’t helping me kick life goals.

i think basically all perscriptions in AUS are knock off's and half the time arent even what the person you got them from says they are. All the xanax ive seen so far from various random people ive met and friends have been etizolam or something similar. No ones had anything thats real.

I dont bother/wont touch them anymore. I used to use them on the tail end of meth benders when i was younger but they are all knock off RC's or someshit nowdays :S

usually i agree, most anything found the streets ot dnm is likely pressed

a friend recently had two different batches, one in RIVOTRIL blisters with a small 2 printed one one side andscored into quarters on the other, from slovaki of all places, klonazepam spelled with a k, tableta etc. these actually seem legit though. at least compared with the second batch.
the other batch was loose in a satchel, numerous broken pills turning to dust at the bottom and a 2 cn printed on one side, scored into wuarters on the the other though they don't seem to break evenly alonng the quarter lines.
they feelchalky and lack the film coating the others have.

does seemto be an increase in such things around Aus so be careful.
i think there are benzo reagent tests but they seem to be generic for all benzos so if they're pressed with etzi or something that probabl won't help much.

i'll see if i can get him to send one off for testing but the crumbling into dust seems pretty strong evidence they're pressed.
i don't know what brand scores the 2 cm on one side, paxam?
i have only seen rivotril galenika before

Has anyone in australia come across fake paxams/clonazepam?

i know a shot load of alprazolam bars are pressed/fake, I’ve hear rumours of pressed clonazepam/paxams. Just wondering if anyone has any experience or info regarding this?

I really hope australian pharmaceutical pills don’t go the way of the US market.

thanks.

yeah there are fake klonpins going around too, white and pressed with 2cn on one side..turning out to be mostly crumbly chalk.
looks like clonaz is going the same way as xannies

I am pretty sure all 2mg bars in Aus these days are fake, nobody is selling in glass bottles.

had one seller recently tell me they now stock two diff brands of alprazolam, mylan and pfizer, then admit to both being presses yet they charge different prices for each brand?
bruh neither of those bottles are any kind of brand whatsoever other than home made....

got shorted locally recently on an order of 50 for $230 which ended up being about a dozen short with all this dust in the bottom of the satty....yes loosies in a baggie isnt a great sign to start with and the price is stupid af but i was trying to stay domestic and there wasn't much choice

they had good reviews on other products though, apart from one i missed which was for the same thing i ordered, he claimed no actve ingredient too so who knows what is even in them
seller ghosted him, same as he is doing to me.
sadly better quality can be found from overseas much much cheaper

20 dollars for 30 galenika in the blister packs, minty taste and all.
Dude had real 1mg alprazolam in the box with papers too and all kinds of benzos
professional op

There's a doc worth watching called underworld inc or somehing, shows how sophisticated the blisters are becoming, even blisters don't gurarntee anything these days

if there is a wholesaler in Aus who actually takes the quality route they'll corner the marlket

hopefully aus goes that way instead of culling the herd with fent.