• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids fake oxycodone, M 30, but much stronger.. any way to test it?

whipitgood3030

Bluelighter
I know someone who recently got a couple percocet 30mg, M 30s, they look exactly like the 2nd pic from this post:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...-Pharmaceuticals-HARM-REDUCTION-THREAD/page16

It is plainly obvious to anybody who is accustomed to snorting the real 30s from a doctor, that this isnt percocet. Whatever is in them is a hell of a lot stronger.. It is definitely an opioid but much stronger than any percocet available..

My question is, is there a way to test what is in these pills, and how much of that substance is in the pill?

Are there any kind of reagants or tests available where you could scratch off some of the pill and test for fentanyl or whatevr else, and how much of that is in there?

The only reason some people have an inkling of what it could be is from media reports, but the media is notoriously unreliable when it comes to recreational drugs. I appreciate the help!

Only a lab test can identify it. Don't take pills you don't know the content of it can be lethal

Yes there are test kits (if you're willing to pay) to check if it's one of the basic compounds e.g. Fent, diacetyl, oxy. However, it could also be one of the countless research chemicals or Fentanyl analog, which the tests won't pick up necessarily.

I posted a while back about this. It's most likely a super potent Fentanyl analog that is borderline legal, super dangerous, and all over the fucking place. All these people do is order this crap from overseas and mix them with binding agents. They then have various types of presses (m and a 215 being the most popular).

I've read stats claiming over 70 percent of illicit pharma taken off the streets were counterfeit. They are easily identified and the effects vary greatly. One could barely take care of a kneck ache, while half of another from the same batch will leave you sweaty, heavy limbed, and dizzy.

Trust your instinct. If they look off, they are. They usually crumble easily or will immediately melt in your mouth. The taste is nothing like the real ones either.

Only a lab test can identify it. Don't take pills you don't know the content of it can be lethal

This
And afaik there are no testing kits for fentanyl, which is most likely the cut in the pills
Fentanyl is active in the mg range and a little too much can kill you, plus it's most likely not a homogenous mixture and somepills could contain more than others, so just throw them away