• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fake OP40's? (L.A., CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Burrito

Greenlighter
Picked up a couple OP40s for an upcoming long haul flight. In the past I had some left over percs from surgery (10/325), which a pair of did me perfectly for a 12 hour flight. Was hoping a single OP40 would work for the round trip.

After reading a bunch about them, I am suspect that they are fake, either empty or full of fent.

They are more yellow than tan, the "4" in the 40 doesn't look quite look like the pill-finder pictures. What seems most sketchy, is that they crush up easily, and are yellow throughout. The fine powder didn't gel in water. Tiny grain of it was bitter and chalky.

Bought them in LA, anyone have any thoughts?

Last edited:
Yeah, OPs should be white on the inside with the color only on the outside. They should not crush easily into powder.

That's interesting as I hadn't heard of fake OP40s before. Fake OP80s in Canada are common, but 40s seem weird.

The imprint looks nice, definitely not a scratch job. It was the too-long vertical line in the "4" that got me suspicious...

That's bullshit, what a waste. Those look like the pictures that an online pharmacy would use. Toss them in the trash.

It sucks that pills are targeted for counterfeit like this. I prefer to get pills rather than H for the simple fact that I know exactly what is in them and how much is in them. Things like this mean that as a buyer you should do your research and have extensive knowledge of what you are purchasing.

Did you take them?

Don't take them, there was a report on NCBI of a women in LA who overdosed at her work taking only two pills. She got taken into ER and tested positive for Fentanyl and U-47700, both at the same plasma levels, wich is quite stupid on the dealers side as u-47700 wouldn't have any activity at the same dosage as fentanyl. Any way the fent dosage is way to high and some people absorb it trough their gut much better/fatser than others, leading to nasty ODs. Just my 0.05$.

No, I didn't take any. Super tempted to eat like a 1/4 of one, since my goal was to get only an equivalent 20mg oral oxy dose. Also, with my intended use, the drowsiness and stupor are the goal, not the euphoria, so fentanyl seems ok.

Despite the generally over-the-top alarmist tone, there are enough people out there saying don't fuck with fent in general (even when you know how much is in your shit), that these are probably destined for the trash...

We don't allow susbtance ID threads. Please read our posting guidelines before posting. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.