• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fake m box 30s in columbus area

Stephenwalking

Greenlighter
Today i purchased 2 roxy 30s. The m boxes. I didnt bother to look at them till i got home because they were from what i thought to be a trusted sourse. As soon as i pulled one out i knew it was off. This mbox was dark blue like a V not the pale blue it should have been. The dark blue coating could be scraped off with my finger nail. These were the best presses ive ever seen. If it wasnt for the color being off there is no way i would be able to tell. I am 100% sure these are fent. I did about a quarter piece to see what it was and that quartes was almost as potant as a whole 30. Please be carfull and always check pills before you buy

U47700 is being pressed into fakes too so just because it's a potent fake doesn't mean it's fent. Just saying can't id it unless it's lab tested. Bio assay is never enough no matter how much experience someone has.

Could you help me find out what it is? I felt it fast and hard about 15 minutes after snorting. The drip tasted almost like oxy but i was not itchy (tho i rarely get itchy anymore) and wore off quick like twice as quick as oxy

Could you help me find out what it is? I felt it fast and hard about 15 minutes after snorting. The drip tasted almost like oxy but i was not itchy (tho i rarely get itchy anymore) and wore off quick like twice as quick as oxy

The only way to know what is in the pill is to have it professionally tested in a lab. Nobody would be able to reliably tell you based on your subjective description.

You should dispose of those pills since you suspect they are fake. It could be dangerous to consume them.

BTW, Asking for a substance ID is against the rules here.