• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Fake ketamine in the UK

Well it is an anaesthetic after all. If it keeps you awake then something isnt right...

Well it is an anaesthetic after all. If it keeps you awake then something isnt right

The last time I got put under anesthetic at hospital, not ketamine but proper anesthetic I couldn't sleep that night, Google it it's a thing, also I know alot of K heads and loads say the same, it keeps them awake, some can sleep after it but most don't, well they do but takes fucking ages

Interesting thread. Lately I've came across some batches, some really clean some not so clean, I've IMd some of the clean stuff and not had a problem but to hear if some of its being cut with leva is scary,

I had some that had me gurning abit lately and keeps you awake so it must have a leva cut.

I've had mephedrone cut stuff in the past but I don't find that agrees with nerve pain which clean ket vanishes on the other hand I tend to find.

Some of the sugar ket has been hard to hole off tho and the retention is bad I reckon. Still visual af but not as many logos and stuff like great racemic.

Had some trippy S before awhile back which wasn't total strong but able to hole🕳 but like someone said I barely get visuals from an S hole.

Lately had some good what seemed like clean S too and potent, great on the nose ect.

♥️
I had a very similar experience the other night and also problems with it inside the rig and weird results on the spoon

Also agree to the retention on the fine grain stuff
could have been cut with allsorts, leva in ket is very doubtful
Fuck that I'd of been fuming, what's leva?
wow - never seen a report of such but will take your word

EDIT - nothing comes up on Wedinos using keywords Ketamine Levamisole

can you point me in the direction of such a result?
mad how nothing comes up when both keywords are searched - awful search function

but yeah when just searching for leva looks like there has been a couple of recent results which test positive for both - still looks like a rare cut though but it is for real (according to the sometimes-mistaken Wedinos anyway - mate of mine sent two identical samples in last year and got different results for example)

Leva in ket doesn't seem to make sense, fukkin twats cut with anything
What colour would Levamisole burn on foil anyone know?

I know the foil test isn't accurate but I've had something that ran clear on the foil burn test that looked just like K but wasn't obviously as K runs red on foil and I've still not found out what it was and am thinking maybe it's Levamisole
Post #29 in this thread

Its sad sad times for ketamine if that goes as widespread as MSG did

Post #29 in this thread

Lol I have heard of it before, I'd commented on it as Flower Fairy lol, still don't know what colour it burns on foil, but that seems to be that dusty crystally stuff mixed in with K I've had before, and that stuff I bought that was one of the things that put me off IM'ing

Lol I have heard of it before, I'd commented on it as Flower Fairy lol, still don't know what colour it burns on foil, but that seems to be that dusty crystally stuff mixed in with K I've had before, and that stuff I bought that was one of the things that put me off IM'ing
Maybe @LoginNotSecure can confirm the foil test but id bet it goes dark orangey/brown to black, going by how this burn has gone.

Ever really burn k in a frying pan? It goes kinda red like the foil test.

There's a report from Wedinos that cracks me up, the poor sod that ended up with this:

Purchase Intent: Cocaine

Package Label: Not Stated

Sample Colour: White

Sample Form:

Consumption Method: Snort / Sniff

Self-Reported Effects: Breathlesness, Chest Pains, Irregular Heartbeat, Paranoia, Loss of consciousness, Violence/Aggression

Sample Upon Analysis (Major): Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Lidocaine, Levamisole, Benzoylecgonine

Sample Upon Analysis (Minor): Caffeine, Ketamine, Norcocaine, Paracetamol

But overall, looking at the Wedinos results I'm very surprised & reassured at the overall purity of the K samples submitted. If I was a dodgy dealer (and I would never do it obviously) selling to kiddies, K would be the easiest substance to cut/adulterate, compared to say coke or pills.

There's a report from Wedinos that cracks me up, the poor sod that ended up with this:

But overall, looking at the Wedinos results I'm very surprised & reassured at the overall purity of the K samples submitted. If I was a dodgy dealer (and I would never do it obviously) selling to kiddies, K would be the easiest substance to cut/adulterate, compared to say coke or pills.
They'll hoy fucking anything in anything these days man, dissolve then just add whatever the fuck that slightly resembles anything that could be powdered and boil off..... ket seems a resilient chemical when it comes to heat (bar the odd naughty chef above, but like someone said it was prob leva, or atleast sugary type substance burning.

Has anyone had any idea what the peppery sorta almost caustic tasting stuff could be? not sure if its the leftover precursor mind. Potentially anything. makes me think more chemical precursor tho hence the caustic reaction. May have to look into washing ketamine but to be honest I never buy enough to make it seem worthy to my addictive tendancies, but if it saves the nose ect..... I'll never IM ANY ket that feels unclean on the nose like, no matter if using a wheel micron filter.

The kitchen sink will be next along with all the decor and shaved up benches.... may aswel grind the fucking kettle to microscopic particles and hoy that in the mixing totally non-related albanian owners waste companys hire-a-skip? Probably be the same fuckin balkens that would top ya in a fucking heartbeat and chop you up stick you in a freezer. Like the sort of knobs you daren't say 'no' too.

Even then they are cutting something man...... it must be like some kinda fetish or sumik? Prob end up with yer carcass as shark bait or whale bait kinda shit?

What the fuck burns clear and spits on foil then as had it twice now?

^^^^
@Fairy of the Flowers , I've had this happen with the foil test with a batch of what seemed like clean fine grain 'racemic', but then doing it again with another bit from the same bag it was fine, so fuck knows.

I'd even be weary of the vial/bottles that were/are going around, don't think there were many and they weren't exactly affordable, but with the black market med scene being huge these days, it wouldn't suprise me one bit if it was regular same stuff just put in that. So I would recommend micron filtering that stuff too for IM. Heard that it was clean nice clean stuff mind.

Last edited:
Had some mega dodgy shit last night peeps

Did a post in this thread on page 1, thought it'd be worthwhile linking it in here

I know and can relate to what you mean!

I've tried both pure (R) and pure (S) and racemic as well. If I had to pick I would honestly pick (S) and racemic right after.
My last batch even the dealer himself said that it came from China but I didn't know at the time what that meant. It came in small size crystals. With this batch I have to snort at least 50mg - 100mg to feel something while with the batch(es) of (S) I only needed 50mg to feel and by 100mg it would be close to a psychedelic trip. It always lasted 45min while the racemic and (R) both lasted 2-3hrs later and lastly it didn't clog my nose as bad as this newest batch which clogs it after only 2 points (200mg).

With this new batch of what I believe to be either racemic or something similar to ketamine it's impossible to get anywhere near a k-hole nor any CEV/OEV which the (S) certainly offers, and it also allows one to be on his feet while tripping and not glued to a bed or couch. I remember on (S) I would get very high from 1-2 points (100mg - 200mg) snorted that like someone else already mentioned it feels like smoking only THC without the CBD/rest cannabinoids in it. It is very up lifting, as well as it should be since chemically speaking it releases up to 4x-6x more dopamine than racemic (may be wrong, please correct if you know exactly). Alleviation of depression I've experienced with all forms including the (R) which I didn't like so I gave to a friend who *loved* it.

What makes me question if I have racemic is because last time I used to partake in K was around 2012 - 2014 because on my good friends was into it and had it all the time. Back then 30mg - 35mg was a normal size line for me and it got me nice and high (no where close a k-hole but if I were to have taken double the dose I would have most likely k-holed). I remember using erowid dosages for ketamine as our guide for measuring which batch was most pure, and measuring that (minimum) amount on the scale afterwards to see if it did indeed have an effect. We did the same with cocaine and only then, when you realize that a normal line of just 30mg cocaine should be enough for a more than noticeable high, do you realize how cut the coke on the streets is and why dealers charge $100 - $120/g when the dealers leave it as when it was bought and sold uncut. A line of 50mg will literally make your face numb! :)

But please lets keep this thread strictly dedicated to ketamine discussion.

But please lets keep this thread strictly dedicated to ketamine discussion.
but it's specifically about fake ketamine in the UK...

Head on over to Psychedelic Drugs subforum for global dedicated K chat.

My last batch even the dealer himself said that it came from China
new batch of what I believe to be either racemic or something similar to
What makes me question if I have racemic is
Could be fucking anything by todays shit standards pal.
You could always send 50-100mg to WEDINOS for a free, anonymous test? Are you familiar with their work?

Came across two more fake batches, totally done with darkweb 'K'.

What was this stuff like, was it totally fake or an RC?

I had some dusty stuff yesterday that was very weak, 2 grams hardly done anything, and what it did do didnt last long, it seemed like it was very small tiny shards but mixed with a powdery substance, shaking it seperated the 2 substances quite a bit, it was horrible and made me want to just blow my nose, my nose bled a bit too and I was sick twice

Sent some to wedinos

1st bag was needle like crystals, snorted a gram and got no effect whatsoever...

2nd bag was more sugar looking, round crystals, snorted another gram and got again ZERO effect...or at most what felt like 1% Ket feeling, but could've also been brain damage from snorting what may have been bleached crystallised dog shit...

In my desperation to get a high (that never came) I didn't manage to set aside anything for WEDINOS. These 2 vendors sell other drugs which are always good so I thought maybe, just maybe - their Ket would be decent.

BUT NO, 2 seperate bastards sold me totally fake shit.