• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fake Hydros with affects that mimic withdrawal symptoms

Status
Not open for further replies.

User10325

Greenlighter
I have been receiving some hydros that look, feel, even texture is spot on but i knew there had to be something off with them.
kept 5 (10/325) of the what i was assuming to be fakes at the time, in my stash for a while until i was able to receive some that i know came from the pharm.
two nights ago i got the pharm 10's (yellows) i did side by side comparisons even did measurements and tested texture after breaking in half! Imprint (exact), number spacing (exact), sharpness of edgess (exact),
SMELL, is the key here. they smell like they have been stored in a shitty smelling supplement bottle.
TASTE, has the bitterness but just not as noticeable

Note: pregame ritual to include taking on EMPTY stomach, take with atleast 1 bottle water and start drinking my per usual red diamond tea for the 15min leading up to the initial wave
with the yellows they have always been the most difficult to break in half with one hand, no difference with the fake yellows.
we all know about fake hydros but now they are getting so hard to differentiate between the two its crazy.

the craziest part is the affects of these fakes mimic the withdrawal symptoms, in turn you need to buy and take more!

if youve experienced this and the responses youve gotten are "they are probably just old" or "your tolerance is just more than you think" LIES
you can rest assured you are not alone or crazy

If you are indeed correct that suggests a partial agonist. The tell-tale would be if whilst ON genuine opioid full agonists whilst physically dependent, they precipitate withdrawal.

It would be a wicked and sick move for someone to press naloxone or naltrexone into a fake Norco. That's sadistic.

Did you think about sending one in to a lab for analysis? It might help others if you have the funds.

We have no way to identify what you have.. Discontinue source.. Obv.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.