• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Fake Diclazepam 1mg

clubcard

Bluelighter
Hi,
Wondered if anyone else got ripped off?

20150728_183301_2.jpg

Sorry I can't name site.

Last edited:
thanks for pic. they are different from mine, which are purple and meant to be 2mg. I wont be testing for a while as i only use them at end of trips to get to sleep.

Do they have the break-line?

The 2mg might be fine - but the suppliers idea of customer support was to say 'you broke our rules by taking one, so, be it fake or not, we don't owe you anything' over £30!

Well, If anyone else gets stuck with these people - just have the Visa payment cancelled - distance selling laws mean they have to offer you your money back or replace; they are banking on people not daring to complain. Well, I did and got the payment blocked. Visa are now investigating them because there agreement is NOT legal since it's contrary to the distance selling laws. Cost me a phone call, could cost them their payment gateway (which is piggybacked onto something else - Visa were VERY interested in that. It's the principle of the thing and to stop them ripping off others.

Hope yours are fine! might be worth testing 1/2 to check - if payment has gone through, your stuck with them.

PS if you rub them under your tongue (bend tip of tongue under and rub with tip), effects kick in in about 15 minutes, peak at 2 hours and last about 12 (YMMV).

CC

Last edited:
they do have a break line but not really worried as i only ordered small amount anyway and still have a few etizolam knocking about. thanks for the info though.

If they have the break-line, they are not from the same press (or same die, to be exact) so the odds are good.

The blanks are more domed and have are beveled. Smaller diameter but taller so same volume. In fact, Tictac has come across these blanks, I am informed.

Last edited:
Just got a lovely threat from them 'we will inform all suppliers of RCs of your actions'. Oh, so just refusing to be ripped off makes me the bad guy! Now I wonder how many people they ARE ripping off in the hope that because it's an RC, people won't dare contact the card company.

Can't give company name BUT it's run by Isabelle - if that isn't a fake name ;-)

Last edited: