• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Fair, Humane Drug Policies For Asia in 2021

Joey

Bluelighter

Life was made harder for many people when the COVID-19 virus swept the world. It was even harder for people who found themselves caught up in the wide radius impacted by blindly brutal drug policies. This is particularly true for Asia—a continent characterized by governments that demonize drugs and the people associated with them.

In Cambodia, a pregnant woman at home opens the door to police accusing her and her husband of selling drugs; no drugs could be found but she and her husband are still sent to prison where, after being denied justice at every step, she eventually gives birth then raises her baby in a dirty, dank, overcrowded cell.

Yea maybe I can feel safer visiting Bali for the cheap rent and beautiful scenery if they stop executing people for 5 grams of cannabis

Yea maybe I can feel safer visiting Bali for the cheap rent and beautiful scenery if they stop executing people for 5 grams of cannabis

I agree. Just a crumb or an accusation of use should be the standard.😊

Thats so fucking stupid that woman and her husband went through that over an accusation. Even if an accusation is enough, by law, why is the wife being shipped off too? Zero sense whatsoever. The Phillipines are totally fucked too. War on Drugs is strong there. Executions left, right, and centre.

I agree. Just a crumb or an accusation of use should be the standard.😊

Thats so fucking stupid that woman and her husband went through that over an accusation. Even if an accusation is enough, by law, why is the wife being shipped off too? Zero sense whatsoever. The Phillipines are totally fucked too. War on Drugs is strong there. Executions left, right, and centre.
Yeah duterte gave citizens the right to execute based on suspicion drug use