• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Fainting while chasing the dragon...?

Stonemaster234

Greenlighter
Hello fellow BL community, this is my first ever post. I would like to say thank u all for allowing me to constantly read up on important info that I take very seriously; if not for this website I would most likely be another sad statistic. Anyway, I'm having a bit of a problem that is causing a decent level of concern in not just me but my friends whom I indulge almost daily in substance abuse with. My DOC is heroin and that is the substance I will be mentioning exclusively throughout this post ( I will refer to it as H from now on). I only smoke H and have never IV'D or snorted due to my area only having tar for the most part. The issue I am having is that I am finding myself faint after taking a hit of H off of foil; and I don't mean the usual 'nod off' stumble into your bed faint. I am literally blacking out shortly after inhaling the smoke and just collapse onto the ground beneath me, usually ending in me hitting my elbows or head on a surface/floor. To my friends that I indulge with this is very scary because they don't know if I'm going to have a seizure or if I'm okay or what. They get pretty freaked out and I can tell it worries them immensely ( I am lucky and blessed with very caring and genuine friends; brothers if u will) and I find myself having to come back to reality quickly so that way I can show them that I am fine and that I didn't need extra medical attention. Regardless of the fact that I am fine when coming back from the faint, this has happened around 6 times in the last month and it is starting to scare me a little bit. I must also add that I do not inhale more than I need to, just enough to where I can comfortably sit with a hit being held in (not to the point of oxygen being cut off). I guess what I am trying to get to is, is my dope cut with fentanyl or some other type of potent opioid RC/derivative? Or am I suffering from something that might be a little more serious? I'm sorry if my post is a little lengthy I am just trying to provide as much background info as I can to give an idea of my usual intake/ritual. Please PM me if u want me to edit this/make it easier for fellow users to understand or comprehend. Thank u guys so much and have a great day!
-stonemaster234

It certainly sounds like it could be fentanyl. I would absolutely stop doing that if I were you.

Thanks for the reply cashflow. Would there be any more specific signs u know of that would give further evidence towards ur claim? I certainly believe there to be fent in it too but I just wanna know forsure ya know? Would it look any certain way? My dope is tar but it's more of a light brown/redish dirt color. Almost like that clay dirt in people's yards but darker than that

I got a few questions to ask you,

How long have you been using H?

Did this happen to you every single time, even when you first started?

Do your friends have the same dope? If so is this happening to them also?

I'm a H smoker also, and I can tell you that this has never happened to me.. I nod out perfectly with blissful euphoria.

Our H here....the best quality is powdered dark until it gets warm then turned to that typical black vinegar smelling tar...we don't have many cases of fentanyl but other shits in it....our H is strong here seen several friends o/d. My only way of using was to smoke it too but I never fainted....definitely nodded out but I was always conscious. Are you sure you're not just nodding out hard???

PS I agree with methacodone
This too happened to me and ill ne r do it again...what i believe is happening is asphyxiation....when i did it i passed right out and banged my temple off the corner if and old wooden chair and have a a full in seizure!
Luckicky my gf was in the other room and heatd the crash and knew what to do and called the emts...cuz she didnt knlw why i was having a seizure since i eas hiding the fact that i easwsmoking shi off foil..
Brw ive been clean of all opiates since 11/11/16 ?

Hm.. sounds like you could be focusing on hitting it to hard... idk... I know when I've really really been trying to smoke all day and then I have it in front of me after the first few rips (esp if alongside some wite) I will be like over-fixating on the foil/tooter... holding my breath and whatnot before I can get a good hit... just remember breath like normal to right before the smoke plumes up