• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Failed drug test- benzedrex/propylhexedrine /fighting lab results

Wildchild09

Greenlighter
PLEAS SEND ME ANY DOCUMENTED PROOF THIS CAN AND HAS HAPPEND. Im about to be locked up for awhile for failing for meth twice and im almost positive it was benzedrex both times.Lab results will come any day for second one. I hadn't used meth in at least two weeks prior and failed. I read two cases where even the lab showed up as meth. PLEASE get in touch with me and tell me what happend and if you have any records of it I want a copy of proof it does because I'm going to fight it. And the judge or anyone in authority wont even take reddit posts seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is an article that support a decently high false positive rate, honestly the proof is going to be in further confirmation by the lab though. Best of luck.

What he said ^. A lab will be able to differentiate between isomers.

haha i remember using benzedrex when i was a kid. goddamn it was awful to chug that tampon thing. i used to mix it with hot water microwave it and drink it as tea. the levander smell and taste, still hunts to me this day. i was burping it for 12 hours.

anyway i was thinking to try rectal to avoid this hell. any ideas how bioavailable it is rectally??