• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Facts surrounding malign pre cursors

raising_da_piggy

Bluelighter
Here's the thing, I'm assuming loads of us whome dwell with chemicals are ingesting bits of things, citric , lighter fuel, nub ends , and end up because of our addictions to stuffs that bits are dwelling with strong toxic obstacles and invaders such as ammonia,sulphurs, strong alkaline ( potassium ) and the like,so, a whole plethora of nasties...

Because of this I would like some feed back on hygiene.. particularly where kids are concerned and can our wicked ways even effect neighbors and the environment. I need information particularly on the extreme end..
Like meth manufacturing ?
And,
What is giving me shooting pain in my abdomen?

Don't make meth round kids. Warsh your tookus regularly. Brush your teeth everyday.

Meth manufacturing can definitely affect the environment around you, so be careful then. Couldn't tell you about the pain in your stomach though, have you eaten?

Don't make meth round kids. Warsh your tookus regularly. Brush your teeth everyday.

Meth manufacturing can definitely affect the environment around you, so be careful then. Couldn't tell you about the pain in your stomach though, have you eaten?

I have eaten.. it's nothing to bad it's just a bit worrysome due to the fact it happened twice in two different places. I've eaten loads of fruit, feel much better... I wouldn't make meth by the way..one thing that worrys me is metal poisoning, mercury chloride importicular , I've had speed before which has dambed me to hell you see... And although I got over it, I panick.

Yeah I couldn't comment too much on the byproducts aside from they're not good, but I'm glad your stomach feels better.