Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Face Off and the drugs contained within

hrdfkntrnce

Bluelighter
Does anyone know what type of drug they are supposed to be taking in the movie Face Off ?

They break a capsule in the water and experience some pretty strange fcked up effects..

Hollywood don't really have a reputation for making realistic representations of anything, and drugs are no exclusion that...

I guess there's a good chance they had a particular drug in mind, but it's effects are unlikey to be represented accurately; they will have been modified for better screenplay.

he mentioned it in the movie at some stage.

Regardless I think it is a Hollywood-Drug... some kind of scriptwriter-invented futuristic drug that goes by the name "Zyme" or something.

Like that Captain Planet episode with the kids hooked on "Bliss" that made them zombies... or Robocop 2 and the cyborg drug factory.

I want it.

I would've said Ketamine given the effects. Though I'd say its been played around with to make it cooler.

I loved it when Nicolas Cage fell over and his mate goes "No more drugs for THIS man!!"

Did someone mention Hollywood drug?

I'm still waiting for Mimezine =D

B00003TKFD.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

hmmm zyme.... that rings a bell.... that stuff is in a pc game called DeusEx

im gonna go search a bit for it... first stop erowid

At least the movie SPUN was close to accurate but with humour heh ;)

I think 'Fear and Loathing in Las vegas' provides a pretty accurate insight into the mindset of someone who takes "two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half-full of cocaine and a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers.... A quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls,

I thought it was Rohypnol, but now as i think back, the effects displayed are typical of high dose Ketamine. As for mixing it with alcohol, i have never come across anyone who has been able to successfully get this one right!

res said:
I think 'Fear and Loathing in Las vegas' provides a pretty accurate insight into the mindset of someone who takes "two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half-full of cocaine and a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers.... A quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls,
Uhhh, Boogie Pimps - Somebody To Love?

gotta love Hollywood's representation of drugs...

One Perfect Day is another good one... take the scene near the end when the 'Evil Gut' injects the chick with a syringe.... you just know it had to be something bad (probally a mix of everything bad) by the size of the syringe!

M