• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

F&T's Top 100 Horror Movies

MV5BMTc1MDM5MTI0Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTMyODI1MDE@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

15. Open Grave

Very unique and entertaining. Not your typical first scenes but the twist is what made it really good. Like I have mentioned on my other post, 4 out of 5

Gotta bump this thread up and then add:

16. Afflicted

Afflicted_2013_movie_poster.jpg

Two friends set to travel the world when they encounter an unexpected event that will change their trip into a horrific nightmare.

Since you bumped it with a Canadian film, I'll add another Canadian film that I haven't seen posted yet:

15. Pontypool

Pontypool-dvd.jpg

A psychological thriller in which a deadly virus infects a small Ontario town.

It's hard to summarize. It's unique in that the majority of the film (if not all of it, I can't quite remember) is completely set in a radio station with people who are broadcasting a show.

If this was already posted then forgive me. I can edit it and add one of the many other worthwhile films I don't believe I've seen posted yet.

Last edited:
^cool man, im just finishing up the Shrine but I don't find it to be that good so I am not putting it up on the list. Ill check your movie out as I haven't seen that movie.

14. In the Mouth of Madness

c-108382-9.jpg

An insurance investigator begins discovering that the impact a horror writer's books have on his fans is more than inspirational.

A John Carpenter film. There's another good film of his which I don't think I've seen posted in here. I'll save it for later.

I enjoy the H.P. Lovecraft influence that can be seen throughout his films.

Last edited:
No 11 (?) Frailty

A man confesses to an FBI agent his family's story of how his religious fanatic father's visions lead to a series of murders to destroy supposed "demons."

Frailty%20-%20Paxton.jpg

called a "thriller" but if you've got a brain you know that this is a horror film. what's the true definition of evil? does the love between brothers, between father and sons, trump that? what's the price of justice? religious fanaticism, mental illness, or something even worse? something true?

frailty-victim-demon-woman.jpg

tumblr_monxewrRhr1qcoiivo1_500.jpg

this is one of my favorite movies of all time, horror regardless. the real fright is the children, the sons of this man. if you have siblings, shit will fuck with you.