• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

f&b's Arylcyclohexylamine Thread!

I watched a Vice Report on K ( at least i think it was Vice) where they showed Hamilton on K and the " new surge " after K in UK. I never tried it, so what did they mean with " some people had to have their bladder REMOVED after intense K- ing??" Drug War hyperbole?
Talking about Vice.

I'll let you guess which famous Bluelight poster this is about.

Yet to try it. Am a bit curious what removing the oxygen will do, as it is a lot more polar than 3-methyl (think it may reduce its SSRI activity).
No doubt I will eventually try it, but have other concerns, at the minute...
With any luck you'll be trying it before the week is out! 👍
Christmas post permitting! 🤞

Talking about Vice.

I'll let you guess which famous Bluelight poster this is about.
He was due to have an episode of Hamilton's Pharmacopia on Vice TV but never saw Hamilton's email on time so missed the boat for series 3. 😖
Hopefully it'll happen on a future series!

What will the shelf life be of dmxe?

If you vacuumseal it and store it in a fridge how long do you reckon you can store it for before it looses potency?

I can buy a kg for about 1/3 less than I can buy 100g...hence I'm asking.

Last edited:
What will the shelf life be of dmxe?

No idea. But.

I still have (because it was gifted a while back) some proper MXE which is probably 10 years old. It has lost no potency. Except. It seems to take longer to work, so I take another dose and then bang...you know the rest. This has happened the last 3 times I've taken it. Because I'm stupid.

No idea. But.

I still have (because it was gifted a while back) some proper MXE which is probably 10 years old. It has lost no potency. Except. It seems to take longer to work, so I take another dose and then bang...you know the rest. This has happened the last 3 times I've taken it. Because I'm stupid.
Sounds like the ludes in the Wolf of Wall street.

Think I'm sold.

Sounds like me trying to k-hole on dmxe, little hint don't try it.

Has anyone tried 2BDCK yet? I can't find anything other than sources. I'm excited about this one. I love K and 2FDCK Sounded like a watery version like 2MEODCK which was just like K but weaker.

Tell me something good about bromoketamine!! Anyone?

I haven't done K since 2013 same all ready for something.

Has anyone tried 2BDCK yet? I can't find anything other than sources. I'm excited about this one. I love K and 2FDCK Sounded like a watery version like 2MEODCK which was just like K but weaker.

There is a thread on it on here somewhere with multiple experience reports

There is a thread on it on here somewhere with multiple experience reports, it