Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

EZ Test-ing for MDx

2C-R2D2

Bluelighter
My mate's best friend's buddy will have an EZ Test kit within the next week or two so he'll be able to test those Egyptian Eyes. He knows they contain either MDMA, MDA or MDE, or a combo, and seemed very clean so thats probably all it had as there were no non-MDx effects, and the comedown was very smooth ("what comedown?").

So, he wants to know how to use the Marquis, Simons, and Robadope (EZ Test Extreme kit) tests to determine which of our beloved MDx's are in it. Can anyone provide a quick walk-thru for an EZ Test virgin like my mate is? :)

Thanks on his behalf

1. Marquis will be used first and will give a purple/black reaction indicating MDxx.

2. Mandelin is used second and will confirm the Marquis result of MDxx by turning black. Although it is said Mandelin can detect MDA by showing an initial red reaction, I have never seen it with known samples of MDA.

3. Simons reagent is used, if the pill contains a secondary amine, MDMA or MDEA it will produce a blue reaction.

4. Robadope reagent is used and will show secondary amines by a red reaction. This identifies MDA, or waste products from the manufacturing process.

There are other chemicals that will produce positive results for Simons and Robadope, that is why you need to initially screen with Marquis and Mandelin.

Superb info, exactly what i was hoping for and should be very useful for others too - cheers mate
How much is usually used for testing? Is a quarter of a tablet enough to cover all three tests?

Thanks again

a 1/4 is way way easily enough. You only need a scraping from each one (say a pinhead size). You'd probably get away with a 1/30th of a pill or something that hardly makes any difference to the pill you have tested

^ I think that is a point that needs to be more clearly stated when it comes to pill testing. I'd bet that a lot of people know about pill testing, but think that they either need a whole pill, or a large part of a pill to get results and so don't test their pills for financial reasons.

Agreed - the test kit vendors should make it more clear on their website that only a small amount is needed (i dont think its even mentioned once on any of the sites), it'd encourage more people to buy the kits (which is in everyones favour anyway) and the result of that would be more people being able to report test results rather than "im pretty sure its got some sort of MDx in it but i couldnt say what one(s)" (= next to useless).