Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Eyes on Bluelight

MazDan

Bluelight Crew
Hi everyone.

In an attempt to increase the number of new eyes visiting Bluelight, Im inviting bluelighters to contribute to a think tank with your ideas on how to introduce new people to bluelight.

As you would know, Bluelight provides important information for drug users worldwide.

The problem is how to introduce people to this vast arena of information.

That is where you come in.

Im interested in any ideas you have for promoting Bluelight to those who most need it.

Feel free to add any ideas, no matter how wild they may be. Your idea may or may not be workable but more importantly it just might be the trigger for another idea from someone else.

All thoughts will be seriously considered by Bluelight admin.

Best wishes and keep smiling all.

IMO this is especially important now that Google filters bluelight out of search results. That is how I found this site 12 yrs ago. Nowadays even if you search "x drug" and "bluelight" nothing from here shows up.

Unfortunately I don't really have any ideas at the moment.

Thanks to everyone who was able to put forward ideas and insight into this project in the various threads throughout BL.
Its greatly appreciated and everything will be passed onto Admin for them to look into further.
Best wishes and keep smiling all.

Mazza.

I'm happy to start an adwords/ig/fb campaign... Will fund it myself. This site saved me back when it was active 247 with footscrazy, mrblonde, verybuffed and the like. I owe it a lot. Obviously new username since then.

I'm happy to start an adwords/ig/fb campaign... Will fund it myself. This site saved me back when it was active 247 with footscrazy, mrblonde, verybuffed and the like. I owe it a lot. Obviously new username since then.

Hello you :) you listed some amazing friends there^ met on BL but became really close in real life.

You have me curious who u were haha (ur username)

Are you from Melb?

Hello you :) you listed some amazing friends there^ met on BL but became really close in real life.

You have me curious who u were haha (ur username)

Are you from Melb?

Ah wow, yes, Melbourne here bro.

Only ever met Mrblonde in person in qld, other two had many an amazing chat with. Junkiescumbag was also great for an argument with hahaha.

Honestly, for the life if me I can't remember what username I had. It'll come to me.

EthnoFreak, that sounds like it could be of great value to the site. Can I ask you to contact an admin to discuss it further if you wouldnt mind.

Cheers and much appreciated.

PS I remember some of those names. Good people.

Only ever met Mrblonde in person in qld, other two had many an amazing chat with. Junkiescumbag was also great for an argument with hahaha.

Honestly, for the life if me I can't remember what username I had. It'll come to me.

I don't remember mine either .:(

So MazDan;

What's the story here, is there anything in particular that you are worried about and why?

What brought you to bluelight, can you generate interest from your friends? What about the administration, surely the long time members they are have their own people who could come back and then see their friends back.

It's not going to happen without you pitching in and posting.

What assistance is needed, from who and is traffic useful? If so then post

hey I’m a long term bluelighter based in Adelaide I am happy to assist with the campaign I have access to a plethora of SaaS lifetime deals

I can do stuff for SEO, AdWords, Scrape, Long Tail Keywords, Social Media, everything.

Also have a full Adobe Creative Cloud License

I haven’t posted in ages because I suffered a bad brain injury just under 10 years ago then I was diagnosed with MS

I was on a trajectory to eventually become a clinical NeuroPsychiatrist. I know a lot about pharmacokinetics pharmacodynamics etc. I’m also about to start blogging about a brain computer interface so it will tie in nicely.

PM if interested

I
hey I’m a long term bluelighter based in Adelaide I am happy to assist with the campaign I have access to a plethora of SaaS lifetime deals

I can do stuff for SEO, AdWords, Scrape, Long Tail Keywords, Social Media, everything.

Also have a full Adobe Creative Cloud License

I haven’t posted in ages because I suffered a bad brain injury just under 10 years ago then I was diagnosed with MS

I was on a trajectory to eventually become a clinical NeuroPsychiatrist. I know a lot about pharmacokinetics pharmacodynamics etc. I’m also about to start blogging about a brain computer interface so it will tie in nicely.

PM if interested
Everything I have is already funded. Don’t want to go into too many details here. I have lifetime access to many amazing bits of Software, I am passionate about harm reduction and I have contacts that we may be able to utilise... not sure if bluelight is still facing the same issues it was in 2009-2011... I would venture a guess that things have improved because the website is no longer hosted in Russia.

I don’t want to say much more than I already have as it may give away my real identity.

I would be inclined to capitalise on the recent Vice expose that highlights the good work that Bluelight has done.

So first things first I should ask if anyone has done an audit of this website? I can perform 20,000 queries per day through Serpstat, I’ll start there and post the results