• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Eye Contact

iirc, women are abusive at the same rates as men, but more likely to be psychologically and emotionally abusive, whereas men are more likely to be physically abusive

fragile masculinity makes the data severely lacking though, because men aren't going to report that they're being abused by a woman, and even if they try they'll often find the authorities laughing at them and refusing to take the reports seriously

Using loaded phrases like "fragile masculinity" to mock men who are afraid to report domestic violence due to social stigma is only reenforcing said stigma, you know that right? If you think it's such an issue, try not contributing to it.

But yes, you are correct in that the true rates of domestic violence against men are most certainly underreported. However even with that being the case, the data we have still shows a clear excess of female perpetrators. I wonder how much is left unreported?

iirc, women are abusive at the same rates as men, but more likely to be psychologically and emotionally abusive, whereas men are more likely to be physically abusive
....really? I tend to think the exact opposite but.... I am willing to hear this out.

fragile masculinity makes the data severely lacking though, because men aren't going to report that they're being abused by a woman, and even if they try they'll often find the authorities laughing at them and refusing to take the reports seriously
"Fragile masuclinity" might be a sexist term... think of it like this. Man or woman in an abusive relatinoship ok... friends/family go "You NEED to LEAVE HIM!".... ok... so what if a woman doesn't want to leave her abusive husband is that "fragile femininity"?

It might just be called not having enough of a backbone to leave a bad relationship even if it isn't easy or leads to one or more hardships. This is why I tell people to HAVE one, because no matter what, you shouldn't let anyone (in a relationship or otherwise) walk all over you.

Then again, I have too much of one and it has only served me poorly over time :\ so.... again, maybe, don't do what I'm suggesting.

so what if a woman doesn't want to leave her abusive husband is that "fragile femininity"?

This was gonna be my next argument too.

"Women who stay with their abusive partners are just showing their fragile femininity."

Somehow I doubt she'd agree so readily with that statement, yet what's the difference?

Anyway I have work tomorrow, it's almost midnight, and I'm speeding like a mofo. Time to hit the benzos and catch some z's. Will come back to this tomorrow if the debate is still lively.

This was gonna be my next argument too.

"Women who stay with their abusive partners are just showing their fragile femininity."

Somehow I doubt she'd agree so readily with that statement, yet what's the difference?

Anyway I have work tomorrow, it's almost midnight, and I'm speeding like a mofo. Time to hit the benzos and catch some z's. Will come back to this tomorrow if the debate is still lively.
oh but there's a PC way of saying i just realized

"SHE CAN AND SHOULD BE A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN and she's only like this because the PATRIARCHY has OPPRESSED WOMEN for TOO LONG!"

and trust me that's so... gushy PC liberal, even if it was true I wouldn't be espousing that view.

But, it is possible, am I right?

Using loaded phrases like "fragile masculinity" to mock men who are afraid to report domestic violence due to social stigma is only reenforcing said stigma, you know that right? If you think it's such an issue, try not contributing to it.
normally I'd use the term "toxic masculinity" but assholes always pull out the bad faith "argument" "mAsCuLiNiTy IsNt ToXiC", and toxic masculinity is fragile masculinity in action, and there is no question that it's the reason why men dont report being raped or abused, and why cops dont listen when they do

Last edited by a moderator:
Women are always so guarded unless they find out I'm gay. I don't like conversing with females who don't know because it tends to be very awkward and they hide their personality.

I think that women are just afraid to make eye contact with males because they're usually just trying to relax and get to some place and straight guys are constantly hitting on them. In their mind, eye contact with a male could initiate something when they're not trying to initiate anything I guess. Women definitely check out other women all the time though just not in a sexual way usually. Maybe to compare themselves.

There is a major problem among lesbian women and how they will physically and psychologically abuse their girlfriends or wives.

YES, BIG TIME and I've rarely shared my theories about this.

#1: Most men are gay or bicurious, and our society isn't largely 100% accepting of that all across the US, so it's dudes checking each other out, or seeing "who is in their society" if they're 110% hetero like you :D

#2: If most men are not bicurious (VERY POSSIBLE according to science stats), then they're doing it to see what their COMPETITION is, what they're up against.

Consider this: More straight dudes peak at the urinal than gay guys. one, gay guys constantly at dick so they don't need to see a rando's for 2 seconds when they can go get railed for like 8 hours. two, gay guys have already "seen" enough cock to know what "their competition is", so they don't need to know.

So in this event, let's say you have like... a small package (yours is JUUUst right madness) then you see ppl like us at the urinals and ur like "ok I better go to the gym and get MORE RIPPED than these guys" or you are like "I better get really rich so I can offer her a lot of $$$ and stability"..... and this would be a productive social coping strategy for still having an attainable, happy life you want.

#3: Men are more psychologically curious about the mental health/state of others close by to them, and or are more hyper-vigilant/on guard than women due to higher testosterone levels (and the NE is likely higher too AFAIK).

There's also not so much a theory but maybe you can make one out of this, women if they feel other shoppers are too close to their butts when looking at an item on a shelf, are less likely to actually make the purchase. So stores deliberately give enough "butt space" for feminine target audience products.

It could be that it's a preventative measure because if a woman is making a lot of eye contact, maybe she subconsciously fears that would lead to a stranger raping/groping her, or is just not interested in making eye contact with people they don't know (perhaps because their husbands might be the jealous type?)

There's more I could theorize. I tend to side with #1 or #2. They could both be right.
Most men and most people are not bisexual or do not have secret desires to have sex or have secret desires about sexual attraction to men, women, and trans people.

I am bisexual and if most people really were bisexual there would be no need for LGBt rights at all, and we would not be being murdered in Middle Eastern and Carribean countries, or in Chechnya.

I like the situation in which I am fucking a 18-years-old girl, anal sex, and then I watch her eyes, transfigured eyes, penis-possessed eyes, that's beautiful, I don't even complain if my penis ended up dirty with her shit.

Now, when it comes to women, they like to make eye contact from far away, while men make it closer up. Have you notice this too?
Have noticed this but my eye contact is minimal with all as hearing so much bull-shit while a MF look you in the eye has spawned the opinion that there must be no good comes from it? JMO.
Also: I have come to dislike what I see in other's eyes... dark and hungry. Not my bag.
Now I will look people in the eye to see what they really about if needed (mostly when making deals onda cona), but in general my first focus is center-mass; helps me maneuver through them like a sammon patty and is a habit (from way back) to enhance other types of maneuvers.

Last edited:
While passing people in the hallways at my work I find women stare at me until I go to smile because I caught them staring then they rudely break eye contact and look away and do not smile back. With men I find if theres an awkward moment or not they will say hi or smile at least. I should mention I'm a female.

While passing people in the hallways at my work I find women stare at me until I go to smile because I caught them staring then they rudely break eye contact and look away and do not smile back. With men I find if theres an awkward moment or not they will say hi or smile at least. I should mention I'm a female.

So do you like women?

Last edited:
While passing people in the hallways at my work I find women stare at me until I go to smile because I caught them staring then they rudely break eye contact and look away and do not smile back.
I noticed this way back. Not stereotypical but females can be "catty?" for a better word. Have hung out and seen the smallest things done that (somehow) they know will trigger another.
I will hold a womans look longer than a males, generally. Usually if a females is looking at me for an extended amount of time she is expecting something... mostly work but not always.
Most people just look at their phones all day anyway so it makes my path(s) clear to trod. Guess that is one good thing about mobile devices and social-media... keeps em distracted.
One

I'm merely pointing out what's it like in my experience.
%)
*exits stage left....
hahahaha

No I'm a straight female. I personally dont care about their rude "look away before I can smile" method. I'm merely pointing out what's it like in my experience.

Nice to meet you, I am Jose, a shemale lover, also a latin lover

I think if women are looking at you, without a sexual context, it is a matter of comparison, perhaps you are too beautiful, stolen the moment ...

Dogs and infants stare at me all the damn time. The kids scare me with their haunting stares. I feel self conscious when I'm out somewhere eating and some kid is staring me down from their booster seat while I'm trying to focus on chicken.

I like dogs because it always feels like they're staring at me lovingly. It also looks like they're smiling when they're panting. Dogs are amazing trip sitters too. It's like they can smell when the fear kicks in and come close just to make me feel unalone.

They say the eyes are the window to the soul, I wonder if that explains the difference between dogs and infants and adults. The former stare at you completely uninhibited but the adults look away like they are afraid of exposing too much of their soul to a stranger...