• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Extreme GHB W/D Need Advice Please

DatNiggaJ

Bluelighter
500g pure Na-GHB used in a month. doses of 1.5-4.5g every 2-6 hours, usually around 4 hours. Just ran out. habit was about 20g a day. Will cold turkey send me into bad withdrawal, seizure or even worse? Should I visit hospital, I'm guessing I'd be stuck there for 7-14 days and be given benzos. I don't have ANYTHING to taper with. No alcohol drugs or benzos. Also smoke 15 cigs a day but I can manage that. Advice please? ASAP would be great I want to quit drugs forever after this scare and avoid hospital/legal/rehab/detox trouble for what I've done. THX

Hi there!

Without other means you are in for a rough 2-3 days. You did use na-ghb opposed to gbl, which makes withdrawal easier.

Your best solution to prevent withdrawal is to order some phenibut from the internet (it's OTC in some/most countries). Take 2 gram of it. You wont have much of a withdrawal then.

If you cannot do this:
- take lots of strong chamomile thee. Helps a bit.
- try to eat when you can.
- remember it will be over in 3 days.
- if you cannot take it anymore, see your doctor/go to er.

Much luck!

Thanks for fast reply! I don't feel bad right now but don't have time to get phenibut. Am I going to be near seizure level? 22 year old male very healthy normally been eating small meals np but it probably hasn't started yet

You took na-ghb for a month 24x7, I don't think seizures are likely.

Your main symptom will be anxiety. Your heart rate/blood pressure will increase and you will probably get heart palpitations. These symptoms you can sit out. It will be very inconvenient. Remember it will be over in 3 days.

If you are in doubt, see your doctor.

If you're in driving distance from Amsterdam, Netherlands, I'll bring you some phenibut...

Luck!

Thanks so much! USA lol. Using 400 mg gabapentin right now I feel alright. My mind has calmed down significantly I can get etizolam in 151 alcohol but I'm hesitating to do that I want off this its disgusting I never minded taste of g like my friends do and eat healthy excercise sleep not bad but next couple days will be rough any more replies are more than welcome

its gonna suck man but you're not a seizure risk.
etizolam can help with the insomnia and general anxiety but don't pass off one addiction for another, use sparingly if/when you need it.

Gabapentin, etizolam... I thought you didn't have any other drugs... :)

Gabapentin will hold of withdrawals just as well as phenibut. You don't have anything to worry about.

Gabapentin is enough. I wouldn't use etizolams or alcohol. They are unnecessary.

thanks. only had 400 mg of gaba I used last night. Now considering 1 mg etizolam in a dropper dissolved in alcohol every couple hours... if I don't have seizure risk I might not but I want to take it easy. You all are great this is one of the first times my threads got attentions on blulight lol. Thanks!!!