• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Extracting fentanyl from polymer-matrix patches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if it no longer sticks? I use the gel patches but have a really hard time getting them to stick even with tape or Targamet patches because of constant perspiration.

I always wondered if the glue makes it 'work'.

Has anyone consumed it orally and added anything to poentiate it? Like grapefruit?
they make special tape that sticks to your skin..

A 50mcg patch is equivalent to 120mg oral morphine so I assume with what you're already on you could start with that....just sont take the morphine on top of wearing the patch.
Omg why are you on all them pain meds at once? What dr in their right mind prescribes that? God bless u trying to get off that shit

Ive managed to separate the glue type adhesive from the backing. I tried chewing/sucking in both pieces and yet the glue/adhesive seemed to have the more medicinal taste. The back however did not have much taste at all. Has anyone tried this with success??
The patch was on my skin for 1 day and just wouldnt stick. Not sure if from tossing and turning or what so i tried this which i have read on here that it works. So i suppose my question is, is the fentanyl in the adhesive or the backing? Or even right in between? These mallinckrodt brand patches have me so confused.

Just realized nobody has even posted here in months. Please respond if you happen to run across this post. Thank you in advance. Im not really interested in all the extraction to iv or plug. Just really in chewing half to get it to kick in quicker. I will say i have started to get pretty itchy about 20 minutes in with both pieces in my mouth. The adhesive and the backing. Its half of a 50mg matrix mallinckrodt patch in my mouth. I have huge opiate/opiod tolerance.

Hey id love to know but im new to this site and im not sure exactly how to inbox you

Wow what a big fuckaround to extract using that method, there is a much simpler way to do it but i do not want to share it on here, surprisingly my method can not be found anywhere online, if anybody wants to know how to do it in say 10 seconds with no alcohol then inbox me

I would lovs to know but do not know how to inbox you or why you cant just post it like everybody else. Im also new to tbe site and have no clue how to message like that yet

Last edited by a moderator:
First things first don't bunk your own post for times to get a response second I'm not the one to answer this and bumping it more will more likely end to with more responses like mine

If u think it's "empty" you had a bad patch , because the euphoria I get is really good

Don't believe the misinformation on here. i.e. "I got no euphoria or high from fentanyl"... This is crap! If used correctly (or rather incorrectly, lol) the euphoria and sedation are obvious. The gel patches are the best imo.. You poke a tiny hole in the corner with a pin needle or toothpick and then gently push some of the gel thru it. Using your fingertip, apply the gel to the gums behind your upper lip. It needs to be absorbed into your system. Simply swallowing the gel may not be effective. BE CAREFUL !! and if you are new to opioids, be extra careful or don't use at all. Start with a tiny "dot" of the gel and go from there. You can always use a little more if needed, but if you apply too much to start... u could overdose. This particular med is dangerous .. Take care

If you apply as I described above, you WILL get the buzz you're seeking. Use with extreme caution.

any know the process of extracting the opiate from oxycodon pills mixed the accidemendphine?

My doctor told me to spray the spot I was going to apply the patch to with a ventolin inhaler people use for asthma, it does something to the skin to make the patch more efficient

My doctor told me to spray the spot I was going to apply the patch to with a ventolin inhaler people use for asthma, it does something to the skin to make the patch more efficient

Not sure about that...

Shaving the area and cleaning with an alcohol swab might help a small amount to release more fentanyl as does applying heat once the patch has been stuck on (be careful though, this is dangerous)...at the very least it should help it stick better.

Also, I've just been reading some of the previous posts and had to do a bit of a facepalm..

Do not remove the glue from the patch and throw it away....the fentanyl IS HELD WITHIN THE GLUE AS A MATRIX. They're not called "drug in adhesive" patches for nothing.

Hello. Does anyone know if the actavis patches will become available again after this current recall? Also, I know Actavis is gel but are there any other Pharmacies that make and sell gel resovoir patches in the USA? Thanks. I?m hoping this recall by actavis is only a safety provision and not action for them to reformat their patches to matrix. Thank you again

But you are tolerant, to the patch you're wearing. I recommend you fold it in half and throw it away.

There will be some drug left in the patch after three days, and plenty of info on getting it out, but you have to read the thread to find it.

I'd love to know your technique!

Wow what a big fuckaround to extract using that method, there is a much simpler way to do it but i do not want to share it on here, surprisingly my method can not be found anywhere online, if anybody wants to know how to do it in say 10 seconds with no alcohol then inbox me

I get prescribed fent patches and would love to know how to extract the. fent in say 10 seconds with no alcohol! If you could be very kind and share your technique with me then please PM me. I'll await your response with baited breath! All the best mate, Dave from Birmingham, U.K.

Status
Not open for further replies.