Cycle Advice Extending Testosterone Cruise to recover from Nor-19 Steroids? (Tren)

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
Hello, I’m wondering if it is smart or effective to extend testosterone for a few months after stopping Tren Ace.

I’m wondering if this will allow any recovery or will the test cause complete shut down and not allow the body to recover at all?

I’m planning on dropping Tren, because I ran out a few weeks ago, and continuing with Test P 250 mg for a few more months. Thoughts?

The test will keep you shutdown, might as well just drop everything and let your body clear everything out. Now if you were doing blast and cruise (never coming off) I'd say there is merit to dropping tren and staying on just test if you were looking to change compounds.

The test will keep you shutdown, might as well just drop everything and let your body clear everything out. Now if you were doing blast and cruise (never coming off) I'd say there is merit to dropping tren and staying on just test if you were looking to change compounds.

I’m approaching a stage of honestly most likely being a life long member, I know I can’t stop the AAS at least until I’m off opiates.. or I refuse to at least I know my
Testosterone would be non existent with stopping and methadone. Thank you

I’m approaching a stage of honestly most likely being a life long member, I know I can’t stop the AAS at least until I’m off opiates.. or I refuse to at least I know my
Sounds like a logical approach to me. In that case, you can just drop the tren and stay on test. Depending on your goals, you can put test at a trt range if you're aiming for health or raise test to compensate for pulling the Tren out (which should also improve health markers on blood work, I get healthy blood work even on 500/week test, though it should be noted that blood work is not the sole indicator of health).

As you won't be stopping the opiates I don't think you have any chance of your HPTA restarting even if you drop everything and do a proper PCT.
It makes sense to cruise on Test only using an amount that should allow you to keep your lean mass, so probably 100mg per week should do it for you.
BTW, do the opiates make the Tren side effects more tolerable in any way?

Last edited by a moderator:
As you won't be stopping the opiates I don't think you have any chance of your HPTA restarting even if you drop everything and do a proper PCT.
It makes sense to cruise on Test only using an amount that should allow you to keep your lean mass, so probably 400mg per week should do it for you.
BTW, do the opiates make the Tren side effects more tolerable in any way?

The opiates basically made tren side effects non existent. Aside from massive amounts of sweat in any activity. But not sleeping? Lol not even a thing.

I'm so tired of opiates though I'm about to tell my methadone therapist I'm dropping 20 mg a week and get me the fuck off this slavery. I missed a dose today cause 300 people were in line before me at 6 AM and I work for a living.

I can't be a slave like this anymore. I'd love to just stick it to life and drop 120mg and detox for a month but right now I'm working 80 hours a week.

I'm so tired of opiates and I've only been readdicted for 8 months. I'll die or be off soon. I'd rather be dead than not be able to have real sex. Fuck a methadone clinic.

The opiates basically made tren side effects non existent. Aside from massive amounts of sweat in any activity. But not sleeping? Lol not even a thing.

I'm so tired of opiates though I'm about to tell my methadone therapist I'm dropping 20 mg a week and get me the fuck off this slavery. I missed a dose today cause 300 people were in line before me at 6 AM and I work for a living.

I can't be a slave like this anymore. I'd love to just stick it to life and drop 120mg and detox for a month but right now I'm working 80 hours a week.

I'm so tired of opiates and I've only been readdicted for 8 months. I'll die or be off soon. I'd rather be dead than not be able to have real sex. Fuck a methadone clinic.

I hear Methadone is hard to quit as the withdrawals last much longer than other opiates, maybe you can taper down and then switch to Kratom?
Especially seeing as you work a lot of hours.

I hear Methadone is hard to quit as the withdrawals last much longer than other opiates, maybe you can taper down and then switch to Kratom?
Especially seeing as you work a lot of hours.

I hope so man. I gave up quitting suboxone and thought methadone was a solution but it has just made my problem that much worse.

Last edited:
I see test as the methadone to tren as heroin. It's a midpoint. Going from tren to cold nothing is a big difference. If you want to keep any gains I would do a heavy cruise, 100mg test E/C every 5 days or so, for a month or two, but I am on for life, and if you plan on being off long term, maybe just go for it with meds to restart your HPTA

I see test as the methadone to tren as heroin. It's a midpoint. Going from tren to cold nothing is a big difference. If you want to keep any gains I would do a heavy cruise, 100mg test E/C every 5 days or so, for a month or two, but I am on for life, and if you plan on being off long term, maybe just go for it with meds to restart your HPTA

He would have more stable blood work injecting test c eod at a higher dose, This would prevent some E2 conversion and bring up his SHBG if it's too low.

Too many peaks and valleys in a every 5 days injection protocol with testosterone cypionate.

He would have more stable blood work injecting test c eod at a higher dose, This would prevent some E2 conversion and bring up his SHBG if it's too low.

Too many peaks and valleys in a every 5 days injection protocol with testosterone cypionate.

Cant hurt. I used to be all about 2-3x per week, but I noticed no difference going to once per 4 or 5 days (equivalent dose). Lots of doctors would have him anywhere from 7-14 days per shot, which is nuts, so I think it's a good compromise for those who dont like feeling pincushion-y