• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Extended release Concerta/Ritalin capsule powder

Discord1984

Greenlighter
Ritalin LA and these others are long acting ADHD meds. Has anybody tried snorting the powder in the capsules or ingesting it sublingually? Does this turn it into an instant release formulation instead? Is there any way to make the med stronger?

I crush the 20mg extended release Ritalin tablets and snort them all the time. Very enjoyable.!!

get the slow release alzo 35 mg,,concertera,,,put inbetween newspaper get hammer bang nang the pills,,ok peel off outer shell thats got 15% med in shell the grey bit is filler throw away the rest , together with shell part put in pestal mortor r disolve hot water crushing everything up ,,get syringe for urine sample and using lube stick were sun dont shine but only small at time,,,goes stright to brAIN,,INSTANT HIRT N RUSH ,,ALSO WEARS OF QUIK TOO,,,BUT ONLY SMALL NOW CUS DANGEROUS TOO MUCH

^glad for your enthusiasm, but this post is one year old. plugging is a nice ROA, I never plugged concerta but it's definetely something to not sleep on, if you can please don't revive old questions that were already answered, I mean years old, weeks/1 month is fine
'

Ritalin LA and these others are long acting ADHD meds. Has anybody tried snorting the powder in the capsules or ingesting it sublingually? Does this turn it into an instant release formulation instead? Is there any way to make the med stronger?
ik this is old but it depends on if you're on name brand and if not, which generic. not all, but most of the generics don't have the OSM mechanism and instead just have a thin membrane outer casing on the tablet, just crush those up whole-it takes me a few min to cut and crush all the outter shell into powder but BOOM! its banger. the name brand Concerta has to be cut open to take out the pump and dumping the drug. crush the outter shell on those and snort it too bc its all Instant Release. You're welcome