Writing-up Exploring the impact of COVID on performance/image enhancing drug use

DrMatthewD

Greenlighter
Hi everyone,

My name is Dr Matthew Dunn and I am from Deakin University in Victoria, Australia. Myself and a colleague from the Queensland University of Technology are conducting a study which is seeking to explore how COVID-19 has impacted peoples use of performance and image enhancing drugs (PIEDs). We are inviting people who use PIEDs such as anabolic-androgenic steroids (e.g., Testosterone, Nandrolone, Trenbolone), peptides (GHRP-6, Hexarelin, IGF-1), and hormones (Human growth hormone, insulin) which are used primarily to enhance performance and/or appearance through promoting muscle gain and/or fat loss to complete a short survey (which will take no longer than 10 or 15 minutes to complete).

If you are interested, you can access the survey here (or https://qutc.syd1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9z6hgjWmwtaBhVb). It will direct you to a website which contains more information about the study, and issues such as anonymity and confidentiality. The study has been approved by the Deakin University Human Research Ethics Committee.

Recruitment is open for the next month. They survey is primarily for people who live in Australia, although if you want to complete the survey and you live in another country you're more than welcome to complete it (just make sure you select that you're from a country other than Australia). We offer people who indicate they are willing to complete a follow-up survey the opportunity to go into a draw for a $25 voucher.

If you have any questions, you can contact me via email [email protected] or you can message me here.

Thanks in advance!

Excellent - thanks for sharing your study, Matt!