• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Expired Hydrocodone/Vicodin (No High)

SpaceMonkeys

Greenlighter
I took 3 M357 white pills that were prescribed to my mom in 2001 at around 12:45 today. Its now 4 o clock and I haven't felt any effects, Im a male and I weigh around 115 pounds. So my question is, is me not getting high from the 15 mg of Hydrocodone due to the expiration of the pills, did i not take a high enough dose, or does Hydrocodone just have no recreational value for me. Is it possible the release for the medications could have been delayed this long. I take Seroquel to get to sleep at night so its possible i could have not noticed a drowsy effect, being used to being drowsy. I have no tolerance to opiods at all.

I took 3 M357 white pills that were prescribed to my mom in 2001 at around 12:45 today. Its now 4 o clock and I haven't felt any effects, Im a male and I weigh around 115 pounds. So my question is, is me not getting high from the 15 mg of Hydrocodone due to the expiration of the pills, did i not take a high enough dose, or does Hydrocodone just have no recreational value for me. Is it possible the release for the medications could have been delayed this long. I take Seroquel to get to sleep at night so its possible i could have not noticed a drowsy effect, being used to being drowsy. I have no tolerance to opiods at all.
Hydrocodone/other pills slowly degrade over time and lose their potency. 15mg hydro is already a small dose, factor in 15 years of degradation and I'm not surprised you didn't feel it.

Should i try taking double the pills? Is 3000 APAP going to be a major problem for a 1 time use

Should i try taking double the pills? Is 3000 APAP going to be a major problem for a 1 time use
Google how to do a CWE, 3g of acetaminophen is never an acceptable amount to take. It won't kill you, but it sure as hell will damage your liver.

Anyone know of any statistics on hydro degradation? I have a stash of 7.5mg hydrocodones that I've been saving, most are easily 5+ years old. I just hold onto them because God knows when I'll get more. Will I be letting them degrade into useless impotent waste if I don't use them sooner than later?

Google how to do a CWE, 3g of acetaminophen is never an acceptable amount to take. It won't kill you, but it sure as hell will damage your liver.

No, it won't. 3000 mg is the recommended ceiling dose for one day. Until recently it was 4000 mg. While I wouldn't recommend doing daily, taking that amount one time isn't going to "sure as hell damage your liver".

No, it won't. 3000 mg is the recommended ceiling dose for one day. Until recently it was 4000 mg. While I wouldn't recommend doing daily, taking that amount one time isn't going to "sure as hell damage your liver".

This.

^Thirded. In 06 when I joined BL the answer would be, you can probably take like 7 8 grams of Tylenol in a day as long as you don't do it every day. than someone would chime in and and say I've been taking 7 grams of Tylenol everyday. and very very rarely did anyone chime in saying Tylenol compounds ruined my liver. chronic use seems it may make the damage less (I remember that was an old theory being kicked around.) Bottom line your fine with a one time 3g dose of Tylenol shit call the Tylenol hotline or w/e if you really wanna be positive.