• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Experimenting with ASC 116 (Methadone Hydrochloride 10 mg) Pills

Pixies

Bluelighter
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone else is familiar with the ASC 116 (Methadone Hydrochloride 10 mg) Pills. I can get these fairly frequently and I'm still trying to figure out the best method of ingesting these, or at least to try and potentiate them for a stronger rush. Obviously with the absorption percentage, Oral use seems to be the best route. And I will definitely say from personal plugging experience, that it really isn't worth it at all. I used to plug Hydrocodone tabs, 10/325's, and BOY WAS THAT A DIFFERENT STORY! Holy hell, those babies are very nice to plug when your tolerance is super low. But reality is, now that I am on the Methadone, my tolerance has skyrocketed. And it's getting really hard to not take more than my daily dose, and running out early. I've read every guide, or at least feel like I have, on potentiating methadone with Cimetidine and DXM, But, I honestly can't tell the difference all that much. The only advice that I can give to anyone is to DEFINITELY take these on an empty stomach. Avoiding especially foods like Ice Cream or milk/dairy products. They will kill your buzz so fast, it's not even funny! And it sucks too, because a Methadone rush really gives you a sweet tooth, and craving for sugar! Ice Cream is my kryptonite! Anyways, just wondering if there is anyone else out there in a similar situation, and hopefully we can share some thoughts! Apologies if I am breaking any rules with this thread, it's been a good while since I posted here, and have kinda lost track of the "do's and don'ts. I did see recently someone on here who said they did a CWE on their Methadone and did a "sun bake" to evaporate the liquid and try to get "pure" Methadone power, and eliminating all the shitty fillers (and believe me they are shitty), for them to be able to snort their Methadone. And believe me, DON'T EVER TRY TO EVEN SNORT THESE PILLS STRAIGHT UP! That will be one of the worst feelings you can imagine. Burning, stuffed up nose, and oh the BURNING! It's bad. Not worth it at all! But I was curious about his/her CWE method. Thanks guys, sorry for the wall of text. Just venting I guess.

-Pixies

Any noticeable diff between these and the 5771 white m rectangles? Have both 10mg and wondering if one will give a better buzz and nod than the other ?!? Any advise appreciated !