• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Experienced Dutch GHB user where to topic

LilNerd

Greenlighter
I want to make a topic aswell as what is the drug the differences, effects, rehab schedules, none fake ones. I am from the Netherlands where it all started ( the village it started aswell ), i use it for 6 years been detox 6 times 7th coming on 31th of august. I make my own ( not for sale but to know what i have quality etc ).

Differences between GBL and GHB i wont post recipes but i will state and advise to not use GBL but get hands on GHB.

Want to post dutch movies with eng subs etc.

There is no sub forum for GHB since ita not know outside Netherlands and i see some question topics popping up and horrible advices on how to handle withdrawal and use etc.

Also request blue light instead of green to attach picturea movies etc.

Last edited:
Yet no real clinics and thata why ppl take pure GBL and have no clue what GHB is...

Only the netherlands has succesful rehab and docs for GHB, even a GHB addicted prison.

pure BDO is by no means "harmful", if you have high quality material and not chinese garbage, and if you keep doses reasonable. the "toxic body load" etc people are either dosing too high (GHB overdose symptoms, and BDO by extension, are nasty and can make you feel like you're dying) or people with low grade crap sourced from grey market channels.

it is certrainly a lot nicer than GBL, in my opinion it's probably better for GHB detox, it has a longer half life and a bit of a slower onset so it is less lisble to spaz your tolerance through the roof.

as a high production volume chemical it has been extensively screened toxicologically, it really only gets toxic in mice/rats at HUGE dose levels, we're talking 500mg/kg/dose. (similar to a human doing 20-30mL of BDO in a dose... which would kill you or severely incapacitate you at least)

even GBL... pure shit is not toxic as you'd expect. an irritant, maybe, but not toxic to organs:

NTP report said:
The preceding sections document the rapid conversion of exogenously administered 1,4-butanediol to y-hydroxybutyric acid and its subsequent catabolism through the tricarboxylic acid cycle. It is also well documented that like y-butyrolactone, the pharmacologic action of 1,4-butanediol is due to its conversion to y-hydroxybutyric acid. For exogenously administered 1,4-butanediol, catabolism occurs primarily in the liver, although y-hydroxybutyric acid readily crosses the blood-brain barrier and is catabolized in the brain. Because of rapid and extensive metabolism, the toxicologic profile of 1,4-butanediol reflects that of its metabolite, y-hydroxybutyric acid.

[...] over the dose range practical for toxicologic investigation, responses observed for 1,4-butanediol reflect its conversion to y-hydroxybutyric acid rather than responses associated with the parent compound or another, more toxic metabolite.

The rapid conversion of y-butyrolactone to y-hydroxybutyric acid is also well documented in the literature presented in the preceding sections. y-Butyrolactone is converted to y-hydroxybutyric
acid very rapidly, and because of the more rapid absorption of the less polar lactone compared to the open chain, free acid form, bioavailability of y-hydroxybutyric acid as a metabolite of y-butyrolactone is greater than that observed after administration of sodium y-hydroxybutyric acid. Therefore, the NTP evaluation of y-butyrolactone was in fact an evaluation of y-hydroxybutyric acid.

y-Butyrolactone has undergone 16-day, 13-week, and 2-year evaluations by the NTP in rats and mice (NTP, 1992). No organ-specific toxicity was observed in the 16-day or 13-week studies even though chemical-related mortality occurred at the highest doses administered. The only toxic response was behavioral arrest, and this response served as a basis for selecting doses for the 2 year rat and mouse studies. During these studies, y-butyrolactone exhibited no toxic or carcinogenic potential; therefore it is unlikely that 1,4-butanediol would be carcinogenic in animals.
https://ntp.niehs.nih.gov/ntp/htdocs/st_rpts/tox054.pdf

just more evidence that GCMS tests and such should be done to verify purity ?

and this probably belongs in Other Drugs

as for greenlighter vs bluelighter status, you can always post links, even Bluelighters can't attach files, you must link to places off the site.

Last edited:
As for BDO it uses your liver to convert it to GHB and GBL uses ayour Blood to convert it to GHB. And BDO is not common in netherlands never heard of it before but from 1 L GBL u can make 2 L GHB, only cost u 2 euro more and 1 hour of ur time.. and a lot saver... if done right. I wont post recipe etc, but outside of the Netherlands they think too light about this drug. Its worse than heroin.

Yet no real clinics and thata why ppl take pure GBL and have no clue what GHB is...

Only the netherlands has succesful rehab and docs for GHB, even a GHB addicted prison.

thats not true; at one time in NY, back in 00-04, GHB/GBL was a VERY POPULAR DRUG both in the club scene and in the "muscle" scene, so there were many places that had good treatment for those of us who were addicted - myself being one of those.

GHB - would ride that high like no other; loved every second of it.
GBL - its almost like, well, to us dope fiends, a "dirty" batch of dope; not as a clean as GHB; the high plays a bit different if you ask me. I was always told the body converts the GHB to GBL regardless but when taking it the taste, smell, fell, EVERYTHING is different in many ways.

we call it "caps" here in NY. because in clubs we would just pour GHB/GBL into a poland spring bottle CAP - just a small "cap" and you'd be NICE; to those who abused, we may need 2-3 caps, but then we'd "G-out", which is kinda like an OD in the G world, but we called it G-out, which if you losing consciousness and going down. sure, you wake up feeling like a million bucks, but if you do it around the wrong people, they would have no idea what just happened.

since moving back to Boston, I have no source for G, so I found Phenibut - which is legal. not as potent as G but a much similar feel. its a GABA drug but Phenibut takes 2-3 hours to get that "feel" - nothing like TRUE G!

As for BDO it uses your liver to convert it to GHB and GBL uses ayour Blood to convert it to GHB. And BDO is not common in netherlands never heard of it before but from 1 L GBL u can make 2 L GHB, only cost u 2 euro more and 1 hour of ur time.. and a lot saver... if done right. I wont post recipe etc, but outside of the Netherlands they think too light about this drug. Its worse than heroin.

pfffttt, ive never had a problem with Bdo, gbl or ghb..ive taken all 3 of them since the 90s and never developed problems..heroin, on the other hand turned into a nightmare very fast..

pfffttt, ive never had a problem with Bdo, gbl or ghb..ive taken all 3 of them since the 90s and never developed problems..heroin, on the other hand turned into a nightmare very fast..

Heard that!
G was actually what got me through my last, and final dope kick(4 years ago), so i have to thank the GABA fam for savin my life