• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Recruiting Experienced consumers of novel substances wanted for GRASP (Global Research and Analysis of new Substances Project)

chemicalsynergy

Greenlighter
I did send an email but got no answer, how long it took to get a reply for you guys?
Did you get an answer? Im on verge of sending them message, but not entirely convinced and don't want to waste time composing detailed email for nothing.

Tronica

Director of Research
Hi folks. A message from the researchers heading this study:

Right now the study is doing very good, have a much bigger engagement from bluelight, with a total of 150 applications that resulted in 50 consolidated participants that have sent about 60 samples, from which 15 have been fully reported on.

Go Bluelight!!! :)

Gaffy

Bluelighter
Because while i participate on Bluelight to the extent of assisting with harm reduction with personal experience, i have concluded that such collected information whether attained with good nature or to condemn, usually in some way shape or form is either misconstrude from public documents, or shared and leaked where they're formulated in a particular way that makes the substance(s) that are subject to the study regarded in some way a negative light, and while i can respect the entire aspect or EC-I i have vowed never to contribute to the prohibition nor banning of substances due to potential risks, even those that may be extremely fatal such as carfentanil etc, while i believe some control should be exerted to a certain extent, i also can't possibly contribute towards the potential positive aswell as tenative negative outcome of the review/study and whom else has access to and or uses the information acquired, i'll consider this when i'm not extremely intoxicated, i can't possibly make any decisions in my condition except for finding a way to drink more water
Stay safe Zonxx

Thegreywitch666

Greenlighter
I am using a drug called spravoto, it works a little better than anything else , I wish could get in a better trial for psychodelic reach. Any thing is better than the alternative, it end ugly.

rainey

Bluelighter
No way, research Chems sound scary lol

I had a guy sell me something one occasion, he said it was meth.

It was DEFINITELY not meth.
It was fun at the time but THE WORST COME DOWN IVE EVER HAD.

I only wish I knew what it was.
I’ve deduced research chem simply because I know it’s cheap, easy to get hold of and he had a LOT on him
He didn’t even weigh my bag, he just had this brown paper bag of stuff that looked a little like crystal meth but the shards weren’t quite right.

From what I read online it seemed to be research chems. It didn’t last very long
Probably he said "meph" as in MEPHEDRONE AS IN 4, METHYL METH as in 4mmc mcat meow meow etc etc

rainey

Bluelighter
I joined, though i am a little wary of shipping drugs (legal or not) overseas to spain for GCMS testing. That said, I will likely send samples in for testing. I wonder if it includes quantification (aside from mere identification). I also wonder if they will test plant material, though I doubt it.
If it helps I have sent drugs to ec from uk many times over the years with no prob!