• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids experience with euro powder fentanyl (3-Methylfentanyl)

tyler5

Bluelighter
heres my story

where im from in a European city theres this white/tan powder that can be IV'd (main choice by 95% crowd) or smoked off foil.

its sold in foil checks/stamps like paper stamps in U.S. and you can chase the powder off that same foil. very practical and nice.

one stamp gets one person pretty high for 15 minutes then its chill for an hour or two or so.

im in a country bordering Russia from the European side.
theres lots of local fentanyl/amphetamine analogues made. heres a wikipedia link. CLICK HERE.

im looking for opinions on same experiences and stuff in general like that!

remember im NOT in the U.S.or America so there is no patches/lollipops involved.
although patches are available two cancer patients two weeks before they die meaning they dont have drugs here and they dont give drugs here.

some info copied from wikipedia.
- Methylfentanyl is one of the most potent drugs that has been widely sold on the black market, estimated to be between 400-6000 times stronger than morphine depending on which isomer is used (with the cis isomer being the more potent one).
-Methylfentanyl has similar effects to fentanyl, but is far more potent due to increased binding affinity to its target site. Since fentanyl itself is already highly potent, 3-methylfentanyl is extremely dangerous when used recreationally, and has resulted in many deaths among opiate addicts using the drug. Side effects of fentanyl analogues are similar to those of fentanyl itself, which include itching, nausea and potentially serious respiratory depression which can be life-threatening.

oh, and it was allegedely used in the 2002 Moscow theatre hostage crisis (Chechen rebels took 850 hostages and russian dumb "fbi" (kgb/fsb) killed 130 of hostages with huge opiate overdoses with fentanyl gas.
none of the rebels killed any hostages. all rebels were killed by russian gbi upon arrival. there are videos on the internet.

it is euphoric for the first 5-15 minutes (durance depending on tolerance and amount smoked), but the effects are rather short lived in general.
you have to keep on smoking to have a good time or settle for a short-lived nice high.

it lasts 1.5-2 hrs total.90% of time is mellow and medium euphoria but not exactly nodding its more a speedy opiate.

in fact, it doesnt make you nod at all except when used with benzos.

unless, of course, ou smoke more than normal - say 3 stamps/checks at once, you will nod nice and proper. :cool:

im pretty sure its 3-Methylfentanyl or some other russian fentanyl analogue.

its a totally powdery type of substanc
i imagine/saw it on google pictures that it looks exactly like east coast dope or south east asian heroin..
its very finely ground and never in rock form.
its white to light tan in color.
95% of users here IV (non-ethnic people) it but the rest of us smoke it by using the same foil that the fentanyl is sold in. a straw adnd a llighter and your set.

ive done about 60 checks in 3 weeks, not every day. more like 20 over 2 days thing.
every time ive smoked the entire check.
should i try snorting the dope? t'll make a nice ~0.08 line.
been thinking about it before but never got around to doing it because i want to only do it first thing when i start using any opiate causei i wanna feel exactly how

Like I posted in your other thread.....

That sounds like heroin to me....heroin is just a MUCH more common street drug than fentanyl analogues therefore the obvious conclusion would be that it's heroin....but theres no way for anyone online to tell you for sure.

The only way to know for sure would be to have it tested in a lab.

Whatever it is, sounds like a nice opiate to get high off of(allthough i have never liked the idea of people doing drugs that they dont know exactly what it is)......

What is it sold as???....I mean when you buy it does the dealer just say.."hey, heres some stuff to get you high...its an opiate but im not telling you what it is"....that sounds rediculous, they must call it something.

Also, if it were fentanyl, or some "russian analogue" of fentanyl, there would probably be ALOT of reported overdoses occuring. People dont seem to handle fenanyl too well compared to heroin....its much harder to dose correctly without risking your life apparently.

*Also, fentanyl doesnt come in a white/tan powder that people can IV or snort or smoke or whatever.....I mean, it CAN be in powder form, but the amount you would use would be SO FUCKING TINY that you couldn't pass it off as heroin....you would have to admit to it being fentanyl. I mean, a normal dime size bag of heroin would be like 100 doses of fentanyl(im talking weight equivilency).

If there is fentanyl in it, its probably heroin, wiht fent added.(allthough thats unlikely cause it would be waaaay expensive for the dealer to cut the shit with fentanyl....unless you guys are paying like 100 bucks for .01 g's

jamesbrown: theres been no heroin here since 2001 2002 when the war started and old trails went cold.

russian chemists started making their own fentanyl and now heroin is only available in the southern cities or in places where dope is smuggled into.

here in this city of 5million, there are lots of industrial labs that make this (various fentanyl analogues) 24/7. same for amphetamine and GHB/GBL laboratories etc.
"everythings local, everythings available"(Russian saying).

and dont worry, now and then there comes supergood quality dope and junkies start dropping.

150 OD's a day (its whats reported anyway, that is) in a 400k city is normal for us during the 'season'.

season being the time when the great quality fentanyl is killing the hardcore thiefs/junkied and allows people who smoke or snort have a super duper phun tyme!

Last edited:
jamesbrown: theres been no heroin here since 2001 2002 when the war started and old trails went cold.

russian chemists started making their own fentanyl and now heroin is only available in the southern cities or in places where dope is smuggled into.

here in this city of 5million, there are lots of industrial labs that make this (various fentanyl analogues) 24/7. same for amphetamine and GHB/GBL laboratories etc.
"everythings local, everythings available"(Russian saying).

and dont worry, now and then there comes supergood quality dope and junkies start dropping.

150 OD's a day (its whats reported anyway, that is) in a 400k city is normal for us during the 'season'.

season being the time when the great quality fentanyl is killing the hardcore thiefs/junkied and allows people who smoke or snort have a super duper phun tyme!

That doesnt make sense...since an average dose of fentanyl (in powder form, which is what you say it is) would be SO FUCKING TINY that it would be hard to see. Your telling us about bags of powder that you get high off of...if it were a bag of fentanyl...it would probably last weeks, and weeks. Do you have any idea what the potency of fentanyl is??? If you do, you would understand that the possibility of fentanyl being in a powder form in the quantities that your talking and not having EVRY SINGLE PERSON WHO DOES IT die from overdose becuase they are supposed to be doing just a granule for an average dose is very slim....pretty much impossible.

*DO some research of fentanyl then tell me that you can smoke, or inject a whole bag of its powder form and still live to see the sunrise the next day.*

tyler5 said:
where im from in a European city

remember im NOT in the U.S.or America

Sounds pretty regional to me.

--->EADD

If you think its better suited for OD, feel free to send it back. Greetings from the past.

James brown has a point. Fentanyl is hard to distribute evenly over a large amount of powder, so you inherently in that case would have some bags doing nothing and some bags dropping you over dead. The fentanyl class aren't drugs meant to be widely circulated.

I'm not saying it isn't so, fuck I don't know because i'm not there, but it sounds like some other opioid to me. Fuck could be anything.... there are other opioids ( not just heroin ) more suited to mass circulation and way easier to work with.

Also, just cause this guy "claims" that there hasnt been any heroin in his parts for over 8 years doesnt make it true. Drugs have a way of finding themselves into all corners of the world, no matter the economic/military situation of that region/area. Honestly your best bet is that this shit IS heroin......it fits all of the qualities of H.

no matter what youve been told or what youve seen concerning the availibility(or lack there of) of a certain drug in your area...doesnt make it necessarily true....tehre coudl be plenty of heroin circulating in your area that you just arent aware of....also, people could just be claiming that there is no more heroin and all thats left is Russian made fentanyl(which is a MUCH more powerful opiate, therefore much more valuable) in order to raise prices and increase the amount of customers interest.

That doesnt make sense...since an average dose of fentanyl (in powder form, which is what you say it is) would be SO FUCKING TINY that it would be hard to see. Your telling us about bags of powder that you get high off of...if it were a bag of fentanyl...it would probably last weeks, and weeks. Do you have any idea what the potency of fentanyl is???.*

do you really think im talking about fentanyl as in lab form?
no, its probably 1% at most of the product, most of it is the cut.
one "dose" or stamp/check is 0.05g or so.
wtf is so hard to believe and doesnt make sense abot this:\

lol, you guys do understand that at best about 2-5% of this stamp is the fentanyl and another 95-98% the cut? its extremely potent, yes i know. one of the most potent opiates in the world, its cut to hell.
i believe there are various fentanyl analogues used since 2002 to provide the local market because moving heroin would not be wise if there are local labs to provide the product themselves and all the chemicals are readily available.
it would be idiotic to ship or carry heroin in from far away.
fentanyl came in 2002 and since then it has stayed for good.

the stamp/check (foil, which is contains the light brown/tan dope and is folded many times), is of course many times smaller than a U.S. stamp and contains very little amount of brown/tan powder compared to yours.

if only i had a powerful enough photocamera, i could show you the stamp/check and the contents of it.

im more than certain it is european (russian) fentanyl in usual powder form.
possible to IV, smoke (chase off foil) and snort.

all methods produce noticeable effects more similar to fentanyl than heroin or any other opiate ive tried.

please ask any other questions for clarification and i will try and provide them.

Last edited:
definitely from smoking, its more powerful also.
i havent tried snorting just yet but will tomorrow as im smoking right now and i wouldnt have a good (sober :)) judgement of the high of the snorted stuff.

do you know what the cutting agent could be.i like to know what kind of a cutting agent is in the sample which makes it smokable.