• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Experience with a space giant and the choices of life. (DOC 12mg)

Ergan

Bluelighter
So here we go my names Mitchell I'm 17 and this is my trip story on a extremely high dose of DOC. I am quit new to the world of psychedelics as I have only have a few trips under my belt but never less I do believe that I am mentally equipped to deal with the vast pressures and stresses of a psychedelic experience at this level. So it started a couple of days ago on a cold winters morning with the rain pattering on the roof, already filling me with a sense of warmth and joy to be in side next to my fire place. To me this was the prefect day to do it as my parents were going to be away for a 3 days so I had enough time for a trip that would permanently change my views on my current and future life for the better. I take my 13mg of DOC the taste over powers anything that I have ever put in my mouth by a light year. The taste of the chemical was unbelievably strong, the bitterness was even worse than drinking 400mg of codeine in water. I keep the tabs in my mouth for about 25mins till the taste goes away. As I swallowed the used up tabs I start to feel a slight buzzing within my head and body, and as time progresses it starts to get more prevalent and eventually gets to the point of me feeling like I'm on a washing machine. About an hour and a bit in I start to get slight pushing and pulling and within another hour I was seeing the walls around me fall into the void in which was my mind.
By hour 3 I was at the peak and this gave me quite an interesting experience as the buzzing and morphing of the world around me got stronger and stronger I hit a point where it all went away. I was seeing normal and feeling like I just work up and then, I felt like I was thrown at a speed that I could not comprehend, something close to what light speed would feel like. I was flying throughout my mind trying to find something, but I just didn't know what that was at the time. As I flew through my mind the world around me became me, I was the only thing that was relevant at this point in time. My mind was racing at and extreme speed in which within 3 hours and 30mins I had no sense of where or what my body was doing.

As I was flying though out my mind I started to explore my thoughts and memorises visually through mathematical equations in which I could understand. As I was trying to make sense of what was going on the world was swerving side to side and flooding in on itself, I felt like the world was being squashed and folded by a greater power. A space giant as I thought at the time. The great space giant flew through the roof and everything stopped, time was frozen to me. As this great being looked towards I was stricken with fear, my mind racing at the face that a greater being was looking at me. Judging me and what I have done wrong within my short life. But I jumped up and faced him at a distance of about what I though was around 3cm. But the being got closer and closer until he entered me through my eyes and every other sense that I possess. When he entered my mind the world became a 4D spiral in which I could feel every movement and every contortion with in the spiral. I became this object for a time, I was pure bliss, energy, happiness, sadness and every feeling that I have ever experienced in my life up to this point was put on display within my mind. This made the world back, I couldn't see anything I was presented by the space giant with two options and he described them to be. He said "you have two choices in where your life will head in the next few years, you must pick now . The first option on the left is a life of happiness on where you will be the perfect human in your eyes, in which you will help people and treat them with the respect and love every human being deserves". This freaked me out I didn't know how I was going to decide the rest of my life with one simple choice of two things. He described the second option"you may also pick the second option which is a life of anger and sadness one in which you let down your family, your friends and the significant other you have worked so hard to find at this point". I now understand what he meant by this second option, that if I keep going on the path that I am in my life right now using and abusing drugs and spending money like I knew I didn't have a future. He spoke to me once more before he left to go back to his home within the starts" you have these two choices in life, pick on and you shall never be able to change your answer, I will let you ponder on this thought for when u float back down to reality". Then he left me alone in this world of darkness, alone with my thoughts.

So I continue tripping for what I now know was around 12 hours at a peak that was just below what I had just experienced with the space giant. I mess around in my house for most of that time visualising music and sound and controlling my feelings with music. This was also quite interesting because I could drastically change my feeling with something as simple as sound in sequence. By the 10 hour mark I was slowing coming down and the trip was just starting to dawn on me, I was able to understand and articulate my thoughts in a way which I was unable to do my entire life. I was nearly on the full come down by hour 15 and I was getting the standard residual stimulation due to the drug being an amphetamine. This lasted about 43 hours before I was able to sleep and recover from this trip. After 22 hours of sleeping I woke up and I was finally able to make the choice that the space giant presented me with. I chose the first option and now I have stopped all of my drug use except for the occasional use of psychedelics. This has changed my life I now know how lucky I am to have the family and friends around me that I do today, and I'm never going to forget that. I am a greatly better person after this trip one who loves everything and nearly always helps people even at the expense of personal benefit.

DOC is a extremely powerful drug one which can induce and ego death unlike any classical psychedelic. The only side effect of this high dose is some hppd which is sometimes unnoticeable. So I would say if you can get your hands on some DOC, take it. It's a very fun party drug but can also be a spiritual drug so be careful fellow trippers and enjoy life :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Na I know I would be ok with this does as I know people who have taken up to 30mg and been ok after a few days and had no further complications. And sorry admins I didn't know there was a trip report thread :p

hey sorry to randomly post, i just signed up to bluelight.. a friend of mine gave me a gram of ketamine to try out, so im sitting in the house atm wondering if its ok to take it on my own? and any tips on what i should do and what i'll experience?

Go post a thread man and you will get advise, not many people will see your comment on this

hey sorry to randomly post, i just signed up to bluelight.. a friend of mine gave me a gram of ketamine to try out, so im sitting in the house atm wondering if its ok to take it on my own? and any tips on what i should do and what i'll experience?
Yes. As long as you can handle it you'll be fine and probably have a good time! Start low though. Make a thread though for more replies.

Cool trip report Erman. Your lucky your were able to handle it being fairly new to psyches. Nevertheless I'm currently tripping on DOC.

Yer I have had what you would call lessons by my uncle and father about psyches, so I was prepared :p

You took an abnormaly high dose and DOC overdose is fatal. Show caution. LSD and mushrooms are much safer than DOC.

We haven't discovered exactly how much DOC is harmful. DOC has the same mechanism of action (highly selective 5HT2 agonist) as NBOMe drugs. With NBOMe drugs fatalities occasionally occur spontaneously at normal doses. These pictures show the effects of an extreme overdose of DOC.

pSsPWwD.jpg

tfw0aI4.jpg

9Wxs92g.jpg

This person survived with intensive medical intervention. Others died from less. Other psychedelics are safer. Show caution.

Last edited: