Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Expanding your Bluelight Horizons - Sex, Love & Relationships

katmeow

Bluelight Crew
Next up in the serries is Sex, Love & Relationships... say hello to SLR!

Sex, Love and Relationships

We all want sex, we all need love and we all have relationships, so it’s little wonder that Bluelight has a forum dedicated to these topics. Whether you have a personal problem, a relationship theory or just want to discuss your secret foot fetish, Sex, Love and Relationships is a forum that’s here for you.

Topics range from the practical on sexual health and birth control issues, to the intellectual on theories on attraction, relationships and compatibility to the fun, like discussing the most embarrassing thing that happened to you during sex.

Discussion on relationships is by no means limited to those of a sexual nature, we’ve also had topics on people’s relationships with their families and friends. Sometimes it’s good to get objective opinions on any social situation you’re having trouble getting your head around.

On the other hand, perhaps you feel like you have everything together in the sex, love, relationships department, and would enjoy sharing your views and opinions with others in an enlightened forum.

We can be thoughtful and intelligent, or fun and light-hearted, depending on the thread. By all means come in and have a look around, I’m sure you’ll find something in SLR to interest you.

Should a child know the word "vagina?"

are women in relationships more often than men?

Your favourite sexual act?

STD/STI Information - Feedback welcome

Your SLR mods are trancegirle, beatlebot, mariposa, SLM and pullstring :)

Bumpety bump <3 Beatlebot summed it up nicely! I would love to see more of you post in SLR.. Those of you who do make an amazing contribution.. We cover a whole range of issues, are very accepting and don't bite, much ;)

So just a little reminder wave, if any of you feel like venturing over, please do so, we would love to have you!!

I love SLR!! I don't post no where near as much as I read - but some stories I like to add my contribution :)

Be sure to read about the guy who went out with a girl who would store his used condoms in the freezer.

Thats one of my fave SLR moments

In all seriousness though, SLR is a very good forum and one that all people can participate in as I am you would have at least one of the issues being discussed in common with the other posters.

One caveat though, people are really opening themselves up in SLR and tend to share very personal issues so keep others feeling in mind when you post

I have no sex, love or relationships. That forum is useless to me.

Fun to read though. Anyone seen the fetish page? Watersports lol.

^ A lot of threads are also related to personal issues.

eggman88888 said:
One caveat though, people are really opening themselves up in SLR and tend to share very personal issues so keep others feeling in mind when you post

Thanks for pointing that out eggman :)

eggman88888 said:
Be sure to read about the guy who went out with a girl who would store his used condoms in the freezer.

Thats one of my fave SLR moments

In all seriousness though, SLR is a very good forum and one that all people can participate in as I am you would have at least one of the issues being discussed in common with the other posters.

What an excellent post.................really well said mate.

Yeah I must admit that i havent been into SLR for ages and really should make the effort cos it used to be one of my favourite forums.