• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Expanding memory capabilities ( massively )

raising_da_piggy

Bluelighter
As of reasantly I have sorta bitten off more than I can chew regarding certain projects I've been getting involved with. I forget masses of information... In one ear yada yada... You get the idea ! I currently use ginko biloba that strengthens blood supply to the brain which should go onto strengthen memory capabilities.
I've sorta noticed it works but I would like to up my performance on a gaugantuan scale !

So perhaps there could be a recommendation of a chemical/compound sort of thing... By the way I've tried modivinal and it didn't agree,
I'm also looking into a device that will enable
Me to hang upside down, thus supply my brain with even more oxygen from blood !

Any clues on some good very strong smart chemicals ?

It's not exactly harm reduction to recommend random stims and nootropics. But i'm just going to say, beware of any RC's and unresearched 'smart drug.' Everything comes with a price, and with these unstudied chemicals you could end up paying a much bigger toll then you intended.

Just to update... I gave the unifram a go.....
I bought 1gram, tried bombing two bits at about 50mgs, and no effect that I could notice, in the evening I bombed the rest which pumped up my heart rate, I felt smooth , nothing obvious maybe slightly better at reading a book..
Found it quite fun, no revelations though.
I could sleep fine too, no anxiety.

If there was a drug which could massively increase our memory in a safe and efficient way everyone would be taking it.

There are a few things that could offer small improvements but unless your issues are caused by a very specific disease (like a vitamin deficiency or something along those lines) I don't think you'd find what you're looking for.

Best thing you can do for preventing your memory from getting worse is to get an adequate amout of sleep and nutrition, as well as excercising.
You can also learn some strategies/techniques to enhance your memory and recall capabilities (nmemonics, reading out loud, spaced repetition, etc...).

If there was a drug which could massively increase our memory in a safe and efficient way everyone would be taking it.

There are a few things that could offer small improvements but unless your issues are caused by a very specific disease (like a vitamin deficiency or something along those lines) I don't think you'd find what you're looking for.

Best thing you can do for preventing your memory from getting worse is to get an adequate amout of sleep and nutrition, as well as excercising.
You can also learn some strategies/techniques to enhance your memory and recall capabilities (nmemonics, reading out loud, spaced repetition, etc...).
Cool, fair dibz.

Algal DHA. It really is good for your brain and arteries. When I was disciplined and taking 3 of those a day consistently (900 mg total per day), I noticed it after a while. My mind flowed better, I could focus my thoughts better. Corny I know, but legit. Yeah yeah, could be placebo effect, but I don't think so quite honestly. And notice I said the algal form of dha, not fish oil. That's important. And those brain training websites might be gimmicky, but some of that stuff is good for ya to stay sharp on. Maybe throw some B vitamins in, but not the massive doses they put in a lot of them. Just a good spectrum of b vitamins in a moderate to low dose, consistently.

I was gonna try the gorilla mind shit, but was too lazy. And I thought "Why not just look up the ingredients and try them?" Again, too lazy. There are nootropic sites you can find, but I doubt you'll get much traction in this section. That's a not knock against OD, it's just the nootropic afficianados aren't here in high quantities. Maybe elsewhere on the site, I dunno. I just have this section bookmarked.

As far as harm reduction, I would argue that some supplements may be very, very helpful to a brain that has been neglected and malnourished and possibly damaged from oxidative stress and other stuff. I was careful to just mention algal dha and b vitamins. But there are a lot of nutrients that are good for the brain and that recovering or active addicts should probably look into. I'll throw vitamin D in there too. Again, like the b vitamins, you don't need a huge dose every day. You just need a consistent dose, like 2000 IU a day. Resveratrol too. Okay I'll stop now. But I would say these are good starting points. Remember, less is more, you don't need to be like a pro bodybuilder mainlining trenbolone. Don't take 3 grams a day of DHA. Don't take 5000% of your daily dose of b vitamins a day. Same with vitamin D. Same with resveratrol.