• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Exercise 4 Health, Mental Health, and Addiction vs. The Endorphin Factory

Made to the gym this morning. Feeling quite tired but happy.

cut and trimmed half of one of my stands of giant bamboo. Took all day and felt very good.

Got to swim at a friend's place in a summer thunderstorm at sunset, it was a treat considering we rarely get any summer rain..

Today was a bit cold in the morning so I ran at treadmill for 50 minutes instead.

Looking forward to hydro gymnastics with alters once a week starting tomorrow.

Ran on the treadmill this morning. Ran on it last night too.

I've been running day and night this whole week. It helps my mood a lot and wears me out so I can sleep easily. It took a while for me to get back to working out instead of staying down and wallowing in misery. Just happy I'm seeing the light!

^ Good routine.

Ran on the treadmill as well. Feeling hungry now.

The Arrowhead water guy had 24 5gal bottles to deliver and the elevator was down for service so I helped him out by delivering 10 of them to the 3rd & 4th floors. One in each hand was only 84 lbs but by the 5th trip I was mouth breathing..I guess that counts, got a free case of 0.5 liter bottles for it.

^ Hell yeah, that counts! Sounds like some good physical activity.

Did my morning run. Feeling ready for the day.

Planning to go for a quick run just to stretch my legs, have slept all day.

Finished my night run! I was thinking about resting tomorrow, but nah. I know how I am, gotta keep going.

Ran this morning and just finished running tonight. It was tough!

I might rest tomorrow (well today, it's after midnight now). Been running all week and weekend.